Coastal Scents - 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Mirage uploaded by Emily M.Coastal Scents - 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Mirage uploaded by Angeles C.

BY COASTAL SCENTS

This jewel toned palette is full of the deepest canyon colors with a mixture of matte and satin shadows. A beautiful range of colors that can be worn anytime of the day or night. Features include: -Golden creams, rich ambers, crescent browns -Vibrant reds, mossy and golden greens-Hints of amethyst, sapphire and aqua see more...

Ashleigh D.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love the variety that you get with this palette but the size of each color is kind of small- but you get 88 so it's great for experimenting. I've found that they crumble fairly easily which is unfortunate.
ydangelyd z.
miami
I love this palette! are incredible colors that have! They are super cute!
I love love this palette ful!!!
Krysta P.
Thunder Bay , ON
I use this palette every day. There's so many great color combos. The only problem I have is that some shades are a bit chalky. I always do my eyes first so I can just brush off any fallout before doing my foundation
Emma S.
This.is absolutely amazing could not go without so cheap and easily afford and accessible
Becky G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this any good? Does it have any neutrals?
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you recommend the palette? Thoughts on the colors/ color payoff?