Coastal Scents - 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Mirage uploaded by Angeles C.Coastal Scents - 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Mirage uploaded by Emily M.

BY COASTAL SCENTS

This jewel toned palette is full of the deepest canyon colors with a mixture of matte and satin shadows. A beautiful range of colors that can be worn anytime of the day or night. Features include: -Golden creams, rich ambers, crescent browns -Vibrant reds, mossy and golden greens-Hints of amethyst, sapphire and aqua see more...

Zarina G.
Zarina G.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sus colores son bien pigmentados, la he probado de una amiga y me gusto, amplia gama de colores para poder crear diferentes maquillajes desde el ams sencillo hasta el mas damartico y alocado
Serenity L.
Serenity L.
Hallandale, FL
Love this as an all purpose palette. High quality and unbeatable value!
It's best or more fair skin tones, though. It complements Fall colors perfectly!
mayra r.
mayra r.
Me encantan toda la gama de colores pigmenta bien y a un gran increible precio, la recomiendo para las que no podemos gastar mucho
Angela F.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Review for: Mirage Palette 13.1 oz
The Costal Scents 88 Color palette is great if you are starting to apply makeup. I have found with this palette the color payoff is not great and the color does not last long on the lids. You cannot beat the price on costal scent products. I have other shadow palettes that I reach for before this one
I've always wants one of these but where I live they r like 87$ I hope this product is as amazing as i dream
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Review for: Mirage Palette 13.1 oz
I love this palette!!!! I purchased it quite a while ago when I was wanted to play around with a variety of colors to figure out what I gravitate towards. I now have 20+ palettes in my collection and I still grab this one regularly. The quality is comparable to some of my higher end products. When my favorite shades are gone I'll probably faze this out of my collection but until then I will continue to enjoy!
Shardane B.
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Review for: Mirage Palette 13.1 oz
Coastal scents is always on the money! I feel like these shades are similar to those in the metal mania palette but this palette has a mixture of matte and shimmer shades and every makeup guru knows you need a little of both for the perfect look. Highly pigmented, long wear and just absolutely gorgeous colors. Thank you Coastal scents!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Choices on choices on choices makes getting all made up complicated, but I'd rather have choices than just one color. I paid $19.95 through Birchbox and the eyeshadows are great! They are bright and vibrant, some are matte others are shimmery/glittery, and the best part is that it stays put!
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love the variety that you get with this palette but the size of each color is kind of small- but you get 88 so it's great for experimenting. I've found that they crumble fairly easily which is unfortunate.
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
I really like this palette in the fall for some reason.It is a really great value for the amount of eyeshadows.It is a great way to try different colors without spending a ton of money.I would recommend using with primer
Becky G.
Becky G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this any good? Does it have any neutrals?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Do you recommend the palette? Thoughts on the colors/ color payoff?