Coastal Scents - 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Mirage uploaded by Emily M.Coastal Scents - 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Mirage uploaded by Angeles C.

BY COASTAL SCENTS

This jewel toned palette is full of the deepest canyon colors with a mixture of matte and satin shadows. A beautiful range of colors that can be worn anytime of the day or night. Features include: -Golden creams, rich ambers, crescent browns -Vibrant reds, mossy and golden greens-Hints of amethyst, sapphire and aqua see more...

Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this pallete for years and if you can believe I still have eyeshadow from how many different color variations believe it! The pigment isn't great but with layering and even wetting your brush helps.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coastal scents is always on the money! I feel like these shades are similar to those in the metal mania palette but this palette has a mixture of matte and shimmer shades and every makeup guru knows you need a little of both for the perfect look. Highly pigmented, long wear and just absolutely gorgeous colors. Thank you Coastal scents!
Elizabeth O.
I love this palette!!!! I purchased it quite a while ago when I was wanted to play around with a variety of colors to figure out what I gravitate towards. I now have 20+ palettes in my collection and I still grab this one regularly. The quality is comparable to some of my higher end products. When my favorite shades are gone I'll probably faze this out of my collection but until then I will continue to enjoy!
Angela F.
Madison, WI
The Costal Scents 88 Color palette is great if you are starting to apply makeup. I have found with this palette the color payoff is not great and the color does not last long on the lids. You cannot beat the price on costal scent products. I have other shadow palettes that I reach for before this one
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this palette Mirage and the truth I like, is versatile, which begin the world of makeup is an economic alternative, and easy to use, it has eye shadow from matte to glossy, and shimmer.
Is worthwhile because it costs 16.95$.
Coastal scents us very good brand of makeup!!! #Contest
Mini M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of this eyeshadow formula and the pans are tiny with too many options. While I feel like this is something that could be recommended to people starting out in makeup, I think it's far too overwhelming. There are better palettes out there, both drug store and high end.
Angeles C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my palette of tones, besides the range of colors is super complete, the colors are bright and what we need when applying any type of makeup... Are durable, this palette of Mirage is the dream of any woman and is accessible.
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
this is a very useful pallet and has all your essential colors although the pigment isn't the best. i use this for an everyday kind of look because i don't need a dramatic look on the daily.... it was my first time trying it and once it runs out i will try something else
I've always wants one of these but where I live they r like 87$ I hope this product is as amazing as i dream
Rhonda M.
I really like this palette in the fall for some reason.It is a really great value for the amount of eyeshadows.It is a great way to try different colors without spending a ton of money.I would recommend using with primer
Becky G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this any good? Does it have any neutrals?
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you recommend the palette? Thoughts on the colors/ color payoff?