Coastal Scents - 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Mirage uploaded by Angeles C.Coastal Scents - 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Mirage uploaded by Emily M.

BY COASTAL SCENTS

Lose yourself in a mirage of color! Alike the great Sahara, a mysterious desert color story awaits within this rich eye shadow palette. Transport yourself instantly with this inspiring collection of 88 shades of golden ambers, sandy dune neutrals, henna reds, and green-blues. With endless hues, it is easy to get lost within the mystical mirage! Dimensions: Palette: Length 9.12" (23.2cm), Width 6.53" (16.6cm), Height 0.5" (1.3cm). Mirror: Length 3.11" (7.9cm), Width 5" (12.7cm). Eye Shadow Pot Diameter: 0.62" (1.6cm). Net Weight: 61g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Kaolin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, o-cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 A1 Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 A1 Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 A1 Lake, Made in China. Net Wt: 61g/2.15oz. SKU: PL-016 / UPC: 812158020157 see more...

Buy on Coastal...
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
I've had this pallete for years and if you can believe I still have eyeshadow from how many different color variations believe it! The pigment isn't great but with layering and even wetting your brush helps.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
Coastal scents is always on the money! I feel like these shades are similar to those in the metal mania palette but this palette has a mixture of matte and shimmer shades and every makeup guru knows you need a little of both for the perfect look. Highly pigmented, long wear and just absolutely gorgeous colors. Thank you Coastal scents!
Angela F.
Madison, WI
The Costal Scents 88 Color palette is great if you are starting to apply makeup. I have found with this palette the color payoff is not great and the color does not last long on the lids. You cannot beat the price on costal scent products. I have other shadow palettes that I reach for before this one
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
I have this palette Mirage and the truth I like, is versatile, which begin the world of makeup is an economic alternative, and easy to use, it has eye shadow from matte to glossy, and shimmer.
Is worthwhile because it costs 16.95$.
Coastal scents us very good brand of makeup!!! #Contest
Mini M.
I'm not a huge fan of this eyeshadow formula and the pans are tiny with too many options. While I feel like this is something that could be recommended to people starting out in makeup, I think it's far too overwhelming. There are better palettes out there, both drug store and high end.
Angeles C.
I love my palette of tones, besides the range of colors is super complete, the colors are bright and what we need when applying any type of makeup... Are durable, this palette of Mirage is the dream of any woman and is accessible.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Choices on choices on choices makes getting all made up complicated, but I'd rather have choices than just one color. I paid $19.95 through Birchbox and the eyeshadows are great! They are bright and vibrant, some are matte others are shimmery/glittery, and the best part is that it stays put!
Elizabeth O.
I love this palette!!!! I purchased it quite a while ago when I was wanted to play around with a variety of colors to figure out what I gravitate towards. I now have 20+ palettes in my collection and I still grab this one regularly. The quality is comparable to some of my higher end products. When my favorite shades are gone I'll probably faze this out of my collection but until then I will continue to enjoy!
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
this is a very useful pallet and has all your essential colors although the pigment isn't the best. i use this for an everyday kind of look because i don't need a dramatic look on the daily.... it was my first time trying it and once it runs out i will try something else
Taryn B.
Kennett Sq, PA
Not the best product. Very many eye shadows but only something for very new beginningers. Not good quality and expensive for the amount. The colors were also too flashy and not something you could wear all the time. More for dance or pageants than actual every day life.
Becky G.
Is this any good? Does it have any neutrals?
Nur A.
Do you recommend the palette? Thoughts on the colors/ color payoff?