BY COASTAL SCENTS

Glamorize your eyes with our Metal Mania Palette! Containing 88 highly-pigmented, metallic eye shadows ranging from sultry neutrals to vibrant pinks, this palette is perfect for creating a variety of looks. All of the shadows are pressed powder and may be applied dry or wet using the dual-tipped foam applicators included, or any eye shadow brush in your collection. Dimensions: Palette: Length 9.12" (23.2cm), Width 6.53" (16.6cm), Height 0.5" (1.3cm). Mirror: Length 3.11" (7.9cm), Width 5" (12.7cm). Eye Shadow Pot Diameter: 0.62" (1.6cm). Net Weight: 61g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isoprpyl Palmitate, Lanolin, o-cymen-5 ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium, Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No. 40 A1 Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 A1 Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 A1 Lake. Made in China. Net Wt. 61g/2.15oz. SKU: PL-015 / UPC: 812158020140 see more...

Coastal Scents - 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Metal Mania
  • "I LIVE FOR THIS pallet!!! for an inexpensive price i get 88, highly pigmented shadows. I use this for more facial designs, such as Halloween makeup art or anything fun and bright. the shadows last all day, and are highly opaque. would recommend!!" in 8 reviews
  • "I bought this palette for myself, I like metallic colors and I thought this was so beautiful. They are creamy, buttery so soft, easy to blend and build, shimmers, Metallics oh my! " in 3 reviews
  • "They are really nice colors and they really look good when you apply them." in 1 review
  • "I'd say if you don't have many colors and want to build your collection with a big palette or if you are just starting out and don't mind the hit and miss pigmentation then you will really enjoy this palette." in 1 review
  • "good product for the price point." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Fort Bragg, NC
I got this palette for Christmas this year. It's a pretty good palette I just don't find myself reaching for it very much. The shades are hit and miss in my opinion. Some are really great and pigmented that give full color in the first swatch then others are flaky and take a few passes to get any color to show off. I'd say if you don't have many colors and want to build your collection with a big palette or if you are just starting out and don't mind the hit and miss pigmentation then you will really enjoy this palette. I personally go for my Lorac palettes and this just hides in a drawer now.
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
Love mine! The color options are amazing and most the shadows are great quality. There's some very beautiful and unique shades in here. I think this palette is super edgy and fun, great for anyone really! The size is nice as well. I have a slightly larger travel bag for when I come home from school and this fits nicely in it. The shadows are not full size pots, but you still get a lot of product and a wide range of colors.
Jams M.
Bought this when I first started out with makeup and I still use it lol they are tiny pans but honestly you get 88 of them and most of them are similar enough to their shades that you'll prob be okay if you ever run out of one. Honestly these are actually EXTREMELY pigmented. Legit product. Honestly don't let it fool you, it really is a great palette. Most of these consist of Browns, some golds, olives and deep reds and muted blues. Perfect palette for fall!
Elizabeth O.
If you want to experiment with "metal" shades without spending a ton and are not really sure what colors you want to play with, go for this palette! The quality is not as strong as say Kat Von D metals and works best with a spray of some kind. With the frequent sales Coastal Scents has, it's worth picking up.
Freddricka L.
This is a nice, inexpensive palette for beginners and even those with experience. The neutral colors look great on all skin tones. The only con that I have for this product is that the shades can tend to be loose and one may experience a lot of fall out. But for the price of the palette, that little problem can literally be swept away with a foundation brush.
Sabrina T.
Silver Spring, MD
I got a sample palette of this and love it. I will say that, it's very glittery. It's pigmented and simply gorgeous. The colors are vibrate and fun. There's often quite a bit of fallout but I don't mind, since I generally wear it out at night and face just shines haha
Tajanaye T.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
This is the perfect palette for anyone really. If you are just starting out in makeup this would be the perfect starting point. I love this palette with the colors. I would recommend this product!
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
I was sketchy when I bought this palette. Let me just say it has been a favorite of mine for so long. I use it just as much as my Urban Decay palettes. The pigment is outstanding!

Even though I love it, I gave it only 4 stars because only a couple of the eyeshadow a crumble when the brush touches it.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
A beautiful colors perfect shadows 88 loved by quantity and quality the price this suitable very good have not tried any..

back