BY COASTAL SCENTS

Glamorize your eyes with our Metal Mania Palette! Containing 88 highly-pigmented, metallic eye shadows ranging from sultry neutrals to vibrant pinks, this palette is perfect for creating a variety of looks. All of the shadows are pressed powder and may be applied dry or wet using the dual-tipped foam applicators included, or any eye shadow brush in your collection. Dimensions: Palette: Length 9.12" (23.2cm), Width 6.53" (16.6cm), Height 0.5" (1.3cm). Mirror: Length 3.11" (7.9cm), Width 5" (12.7cm). Eye Shadow Pot Diameter: 0.62" (1.6cm). Net Weight: 61g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isoprpyl Palmitate, Lanolin, o-cymen-5 ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium, Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No. 40 A1 Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 A1 Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 A1 Lake. Made in China. Net Wt. 61g/2.15oz. SKU: PL-015 / UPC: 812158020140 see more...

Buy on Coastal...
  • "I LIVE FOR THIS pallet!!! for an inexpensive price i get 88, highly pigmented shadows. I use this for more facial designs, such as Halloween makeup art or anything fun and bright. the shadows last all day, and are highly opaque. would recommend!!" in 8 reviews
  • "I bought this palette for myself, I like metallic colors and I thought this was so beautiful. They are creamy, buttery so soft, easy to blend and build, shimmers, Metallics oh my! " in 3 reviews
  • "They are really nice colors and they really look good when you apply them." in 1 review
  • "I'd say if you don't have many colors and want to build your collection with a big palette or if you are just starting out and don't mind the hit and miss pigmentation then you will really enjoy this palette." in 1 review
  • "good product for the price point." in 1 review
Amber E.
Wilmington, NC
This was the first eyeshadow palette I bought when I was 15 or 16... I used to think that this was the greatest thing ever until I actually bought some better eyeshadows and realized this palette wasn't all that great. That being said it was great palette for me to learn how to do my eye makeup. It has a lot of colors and you can get so many looks out of this palette. The shadows aren't very pigmented and you really have to build them up. To me their palettes also have a weird smell to them.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
I absolutely LOVE this brand! So maybe twice a year coastal scents has these babies on sale for $8.88 I KNOW! This was the first eyeshadow palette I ever bought and several years later it's still in my beauty trunk. These shadows are super pigmented and long wearing and the metallics in this palette is to die for. I use to use this before I learnt to prime my eyelids and the colors popped and didn't smudge, so go figure.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Obsessed with this inexpensive yet quality eyeshadow palette! I like all my eyeshadow with shimmer so this was perfect! So many great shades that I actually use! Out of 88 colors I regularly use about 50! Better than buying a $60 palette with 10 colors when you only use two. This makeup is quality, the packaging isn't fancy but it's the product that matters!
Misty S.
Camp Hill, PA
I got this palette as a gift and absolutely was blown away by the color payoff! The only gripe I have with this palette is I wish the mirror took up the entire space of the inside. I feel like giving two eyeshadow wands was a waste of space and manufacturing because most people use makeup brushes to apply eye shadow.
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
For the price it really is a decent palette I love the shimmers and metallic colors as well as the quantity of different colors all in one. It's fun to play around with. I would recommend Coastal Scents for anyone looking for a reasonably priced fun palette.
Mai g.
Brooklyn center
The Metal Mania palette has 88 eye shadows colors. I am a repeat user of this product and it last you a long time. I use this palette 3 times a week and the colors are really pretty and pigmented, it isn't really pigmented like other expensive products but it is pigmented and has a pretty finish to it.
Danielle O.
Socorro, NM
The pigmentation is awful and there are better products like morphe and bh cosmetics which are affordable and perform at a much better level. This was one of my first big eyeshadow palettes and it performs like the very cheap costume makeup you get as a child. not one color looks the same as it does in the pan!! AWFUL!!
Shayleigh G.
New Baltimore, MI
I love coastal scents! I have many of their palettes and hot pots. I bought this off their website and it was only $15 which is pretty cheap for all these shadows!
Taelyr R.
LOVE this product. I've been using coastal scents for years without an issue. The value is insane for the price and I'm honestly just waiting by to finish up this one so I can try a new palette. Such an awesome product
Mao T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this palette <3 I first received it as a X-mas gift when I was in my early 20s when I started to really get into makeup. I had the palette for about 2-3 months before I lost it :( I was devastated!!! It was my go-to palette then and my go-to palette now. I re-purchased this when it was on sale for $8! Total steal!!! I create awesome smokey eyes with this palette and get tons of compliments! I will say this is not a palette for someone who doesn't like shimmery, sparkly looks. These shadows are very satiny....I believe....but I think with confidence, ANYONE can definitely pull it off!
A beautiful colors perfect shadows 88 loved by quantity and quality the price this suitable very good have not tried any..