Coastal Scents 66 Piece Color Lip Palette uploaded by Courtney H.

BY COASTAL SCENTS

Pucker up with gorgeous and luscious lips! Sixty-six sensational lip colors gleam in shimmery, matte, and glossy hues ideal for that perfect lip. Sparkle and shimmer like city lights for the nighttime or dabble in sweet matte colors for the daytime. Custom blend a multitude of lovely lip shades from ballet pinks and rockin’ reds to lovely lilacs, goldspun hues and brazen blues. Pretty up that pout! Dimensions: Palette: 9" x 5.97" x 0.41" (22.9cm x 15.2cm x 1cm), Lip Pot Diameter : 0.62" (1.6cm) Net Weight: 22.0g / 0.77oz Ingredients: Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrstalline wax, Bis-Diglceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, o-cymen-5-ol. May contain: Mica and Tatanium Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, D&C Red No.6 Ba Lake, D&C Red No. 7 CA Lake, D&C Red 21 Al Lake, D&C Red 27 Al Lake, FD&C Red 40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake. SKU: PL-010 / UPC: 812158020096 see more...

Hiba E.
Tracy, CA
I really like this product! It's best used with a lip brush I think. It has a nice shade range reds, pinks, nudes, purples, and some blue/green. Ligment quality is nice and can be layered.
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: 66 Color Lip Palette more...
Nope nope nope. Not today Satan. The colors in here are not pigmented, they are not very.....wearable. They made my lips peel, and the smell funny. I am not a fan of this and wouldn’t even give it away because I dislike it that much.
Chelsea W.
Cookeville, TN
Love this pallet, 10/10 would recommend. It has so many different color choices to pair with any look for you, it deffinelty met my expectations, has a good amount of each color, doesn't wear off quick like others, and also doesn't feel as sticky as other lip products
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
Is there really anything this bad that could be said about this product? They are so creamy, pigmented and the possibilities are endless. If you can't get your hands on the BH Cosmetics one then this is the perfect dupe.
May W.
Coastal Scents products are amazing!!!! This palette has so many colors for a really good price. If you don't like too many products laying around, this is great. Would defiantly recommend.
Lizetth M.
I own this, I hardly use it. It's just sitting there in my drawer. The couple of times I used it it was hard to add to my lips & hard to take off lol
Tiffany T.
Sandersville, MS
Review for: 66 Color Lip Palette more...
Really nice palette and not expensive. Good for mixing colors. Easy to use. Nice staying power. Cool gold color.
Chestina J.
Lafayette, LA
Theres different variety of colors. The colors are smooth and fit all sizes of lips and makes them pop.
Venessa L.
Yonkers , NY
Must have for any beginner. This has many colors to start off with if you're just getting into makeup
claudia z.
Doral, FL
This palette is very complex, has a variety of colors and I love. Coastal scents always is good
Alysha K.
Are these colors creamy?
Kainat I.
Brooklyn
How pigmented are these colors? And how long would you say it lasts?
Josseline G.
guayaquil
this palette looks very cute I wonder if hard is that there are many lipstick you put it less than an hour and no longer have I would like to test this product to give my opinions

Amazon