BY COASTAL SCENTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This palette comes with 50 earthy shadows in shimmer and matte and 6 deeply pigmented warm tone, matte blush shades. A beautiful palette for those who love blushes and shadows. Features include: -50 earthy shadows in matte and shimmer -6 warm tone blushes-Great size for storing and traveling see more...

• Do the eyeshadows have good pigmentation? Worth buying? 4 Answers
  • Do these shadows break often like the cheap brands that s...3 Answers
  • How is the quality of the shadows? 1 Answers
Coastal Scents 56 Piece Blush & Eye Shadow Palette
  • "The blushes in this palette are so BOMB. coastal scents knows how to rock extremely affordable, highly pigmented makeup. These palettes were my first purchases for my kit when I was starting out as a makeup artist, and they're all still a huge part of my kit." in 4 reviews
Kary C.
Love coastal scents! GREAT pricing and good quality! I especially love my wet/dry palettes the wet really makes color stay and pop love them! I have 3 large palettes and 2 reval ones so yeah love this brand
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
Madison F.
Austin, TX
Coastal Scents is extremely good for the price! It's not perfect by any means but most of the shadows are pigmented and you can work with it. I think this is a great starter palette for someone who hasn't gotten much makeup yet.
Michelle W.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC
I was introduced to coastal scents through beauty box subscription and fell in love with the palettes. The colors are so vibrant and very well pigmented. I love the packaging and the colors.
Bridget D.
Michigan City, IN
I really like the variety of colors that this palette comes with. They aren't as pigmented as I'd like them to be but they work. It's great for playing with colors and people who are just learning how to do makeup.
Dierdra M.
I purchased this palette. I loved it, but I gave it away to a beginner. I wouldn't purchase it again for me, but I would gift it to a makeup beginner.
Miriam V.
Salida
I got to know coastal makeup thanks to subscription boxes, and am very impressed! Today I used the eyeshadows, love them!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love all of coastal Scent's eyeshadows!! They have just about every color you can imagine!! It's also very affordable!
May W.
Love Coastal Scents. I bought the 252 palette and was not disappointing. I have every color I can ask for.
jakeria s.
I no love makeup this is the best day everrrrr makeup makeup yayyyyyyyyyy makeup & make up
Samantha F.
Do the eyeshadows have good pigmentation? Worth buying?
Daisy V.
Minnesota
Do these shadows break often like the cheap brands that sell in department stores?
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have heard good things about this brand but haven't tried anything of theirs. Are these shadows pigmented? Do they blend easily?
Macarena S.
Chiclayo
Porque todo es tan lindo? 😭😭
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
Do the colors blend easily? And are the more on the sheer side? I've been interested in purchasing a large makeup palette for s while and I'm just looking at options :)