Coastal Scents 42 Piece Color Double Stack Shadow & Blush uploaded by Heather D.Coastal Scents 42 Piece Color Double Stack Shadow & Blush uploaded by Heather D.

BY COASTAL SCENTS

This double stack palette comes with 32 beautiful shimmer shadows and 10 blushes. The shadow portion lifts up and out of the palette and fits into the open lid, allowing easy access to the blush while applying your makeup. Features include: -32 beautiful shimmer shadow colors -10 matte blushes-Great size for storing and traveling see more...

Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
I love the blush palettes from Coastal Scents the most. The purple-ish colors look great when I am pale-skinned. The eyeshadows come in an amazing range of colors. I took off 1 star due to not all of the colors being adequately pigmented. I use the lightest shimmery colors and golds for my baby blues the most on my lids - which are super shiny to where I do receive compliments when I wear them.
Liz T.
Very pretty colors. And extremely affordable. I just found this brand and the colors are really pigmented. I was very surprised on how easy they blended. I have the individual pans as well. Great colors. And they have a large selection. Great product to experiment with colorful eye looks.
Heather D.
I'm new to coastal scents products but I've been very happy with them! I got this palette as a gift and the colors are amazing. They're extremely pigmented and blend well. I definitely recommend this palette.
Julia A.
Los Angeles, CA
Costal scents seriously has the best pallets for girls on a budget. The eyeshadows are heavily pigmented and are great for everyday wear or creating a certain look. I have had 3 different pallets from them and every one has been consistent in quality.
Ashley D.
Wynantskill, NY
I love coastal products! They have the best colors for blending and shading! I own the eye palette and it lasts all night long!
Hongmin J.
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE coastal products. These eyeshadows are really pigmented and blends very well. Comparable to high end products
Hibo A.
Manchester, NH
I don"t have this but by just looking at it looks amazing and cute thing to have in your traveling bag
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
GABRIELA T.
This is all that you need in your life to feel complete. Believe in me, just buy it and make you live better