BY COASTAL SCENTS

This double stack palette comes with 32 gorgeous matte shadows and 10 blushes. The shadow portion lifts up and out of the palette and fits into the open lid, allowing easy access to the blush while applying your makeup. Features include: -32 gorgeous matte shadow colors -10 matte blushes-Great size for storing and traveling see more...

Buy on Amazon
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida 33195-3413
Review for: Matte
Las sombras y los blush de Coastal Scents son de mis preferidos son bastante económicos y de muy buena pigmentación. Estas paletas no son de mis preferidas su empaque no es el mas bonito pero la función del producto la cumple muy bien por eso me encantan.
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Matte
Not quite as pigmented as some of my other eye shadow and blushes, but a great buy for the price! I still get a good amount of coverage for half the price. I do find myself reaching for the shadow much more often than the blush.
Neha K.
Neha K.
Katy, TX
Review for: Matte
Great product!! I absolutely love this product, it applies well on your skin and stays on the entire day!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
coastal scents eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and amazing, totally purchase this item, very good, good for beginners, they are not too expensive, definelty recommend. really good, you get alot for a good price point worth ot.
Elise C.
Elise C.
Blacksburg, Virginia
Review for: Matte
I like the shadows much more than the blushes, and use the shadows much more often. The colors are bright but not blinding. However, I mostly use the neutrals anyway, and those are perfect!
MISHALYN L.
MISHALYN L.
Rushville, IL
Review for: Matte
I love this product!! Of course the browns are my favorite ( I'm obsessed with brown eye shadows!) Amazing product, great price.. all around I'm in love with this!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Review for: Matte
I love this and use it very often. The eye shadows are not as pigmented as I like them to be but when used wet they work great.
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Matte
Coastal 42 color, is one of my favorites. I use it all the time.. Great product!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
when you buy it let me take for the price but since the probe taste not owe me anything you like me pigmentation and colors are well
lucia a.
lucia a.
peru
Review for: Matte
Sinplemente hermoso ......!!!!!!! Is there more you want to say? Your review is great, but to really help out other Influensters, we want to hear more about what you think!