BY COASTAL SCENTS

You’re a natural! From everyday to evening, create a naturally beautiful you with this twenty-eight palette full of sheer nudes to rich browns. Smartly housed in a chic black case, this palette offers highly-pigmented shades that can apply either wet or dry for varying makeup effects. Transition from girl-next-door to who’s-that-girl—naturally! Dimensions: Palette: 9" x 5.97" x 0.41" (22.9cm x 15.2cm x 1cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter: 1" (2.5cm) Net Weight: 45.0g / 1.58oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide Magnesium Stearate, o-cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Greens Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake. SKU: PL-005 / UPC: 812158020041 see more...

• Is this palette better than their Revealed palette? 1 Answers
  • Is this as good as the Coastal scents revealed? I have th...1 Answers
  • I bought this a few years ago and never really used it, a...4 Answers
Coastal Scents 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is so pigmented and my new every day palette!! It has all the neutral colors I need along with some pinks for a pop of color! And it's so cheap!!! " in 7 reviews
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
I’m not gonna lie, I had high hopes for this palette given my love of this brand. It’s overall a good price and worth what you pay for. But the colors are kind of odd. Not as great as a spectrum as I had hoped for. Some of the mattes look more satinlike. Wish the texture was creamier. But overall , I would recommend it to others mostly because of the price!
trisha d.
The colors in the palette are really pretty. A couple of them i feel like are misplaced colors. I like the colors overall and they seem to blend out nicely. The palette was super affordable. I also don’t have any fallout with these which is SUPER NICE!! I would recommend in a heart beat.
Michelle M.
I absolutely love this palette. They are highly pigmented, easily applied, and last a long time. They cost a fraction of what the Naked palettes do and work just as well.
Vanessa G.
Mission , TX
I bought this on sale and was skeptical but a friend of mine recommended this brand i was exited to try and I absolutely love this palette.The colors are so creamy and blend so well.So many beautiful natural cools that i can use for many looks .Im so happy that i have this its my fav ❤️
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
I love this is pallet but I also love this brand. First and foremost- it's cruelty free. Which is highly important. Secondly, these shades are pigmented and warm. I can find a perfect color for spring or fall. And the price point is amazing
Melanie V.
I like this palette for the matte shades alone. These are the best midtones I have purchased for a variety of skin tones. I don't think it's exactly what those who wear extremely bright makeup would be interested in, but it has a great variety in neutrals with a mix of matte and shimmer. There are some that can be passed off as dupes for some of my old mac shades.

I do use a shimmer cream based under them, so perhaps that is the difference between me and a few other uses. I do not 'wipe' the color on, but I pat it on. I paid roughly 10 dollars for it, and for the 6 colors that I use most, it's cost effective for me.
Kayla D.
san diego, CA
I have been using this palette for a while now. It's a great palette for a cheap price. I wish they had more Browns, but for the price it's great. The shadows are pigmented and I don't see much fall out. The shadows usually stay on all day with a base. I find that the Matte colors are easier to apply then the shimmer. I'm using more of the shimmer product to get more onto my eyelid. Also the size of the palette is hard to travel with. But overall the quality is great for the price you're paying.
Nicole Y.
It's a decent palette. The first 8 colors on the left side are pretty pointless. They all look the same and do not have a good color pay off on the lid. With being a makeup writing, I work with different skin tones and they do not show up nicely.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
I love neutral palettes and this is a good matte crease color range. It works for me with light skin tone and would work for a deeper tone as well. The pigmentation is enough for the price. It helps if you get it on Amazon for a discount. I would recommend this for a neutral easy to combine with other shimmery colors palette. Some of the shimmery shadows you have to pack on a little more than the mattes
Camila L.
Colton, CA
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes of all the time! It's super affordable and the quality is amazing!! I love it! I will be purchasing again! This is the perfect gift for anyone who loves makeup.
Marissa O.
Creekside, PA
I bought this a few years ago and never really used it, and it got lost when I moved. It was really chalky and had little to no pigment. I was wondering if the quality had improved?
Jane S.
How many of these shades are matte?
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
Is this as good as the Coastal scents revealed? I have the Revealed 2 and wanted browns and was debating on the first Revealed palette and this one.
Donna C.
Is this palette better than their Revealed palette?