Coastal Scents 22 Piece Brush Affair Vanity Collection in Orchid uploaded by Stephanie S.Coastal Scents 22 Piece Brush Affair Vanity Collection in Orchid uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY COASTAL SCENTS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Experience The Most Luxuriously Colorful Brush Set! The Brush Affair Vanity Collection, in color "Orchid", is a complete collection of luxurious, professional makeup brushes. Each colorful brush caters to a different need no matter what look you’re trying to achieve. This set features 22 beautiful bamboo-handled brushes, with matte black ferrules, and super soft synthetic bristles, excellent for applying both dry and liquid products. All 22 brushes fit perfectly together in a matte black, leatherine case that can fold up and be secured with magnets, making this set ideal for travel. This set includes the following brushes: 1. Flat Buffer, 2. Angle Brush, 3. Powder Brush, 4. Duo Fiber Brush, 5. Tapered Powder, 6. Foundation, 7. Large Blender, 8. Pointed Precision, 9. Medium Shadow, 10. Large Shadow, 11. Medium Blender, 12. Angled Shadow, 13. Tapered Blending, 14. Small Blender, 15. Concealer, 16. Pointed Blending, 17. Blending Shadow, 18. Dome Shadow, 19. Medium Liner/Brow, 20. Small Liner/Brow 21. Lip, 22. Angled Liner Dimensions: OPENED Length: 24.50" (62.23 cm), Width: 9.50" (24.13 cm), Height: 0.50" (1.30 cm) CLOSED Length: 6.99" (16.99 cm), Width: 9.50" (24.13 cm), Height: 2" (5.08cm). All dimensions are approximate. SKU: BR-SET-024 / UPC: 812158027095 see more...

Review (1)
Stephanie S.
This is the second coastal scents brush set I've purchased using birchbox rewards points. I don't know that I would spend actual money on these, but I also don't know that I wouldn't.

The quality is decent, but depends on the price. I've seen this set anywhere from $40-$70 online. I'd think about spending $40 but wouldn't even entertain it at $50 or more.

I love the purple color of the handles and bristles, they're super cute! I even use these brushes as props for the makeup brush holders I sell on etsy!

So basically, I got these for free, and use them regularly so that I don't have to wash all of my brushes as often. (Having 4 of everything means I can wait). 😁

back