BY COASTAL SCENTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dive into this captivating palette, to create any look imaginable. This alluring collection caters to your every whim, offering a mesmerizing array of 120 eye shadows from hushed neutrals to daring darks and shimmering brights, which includes multiple finishes. The versatile, pressed powder eye shadows can be applied dry for a softer, subdued look or wet for a dynamic, bold finish. For optimum results, use one of our many eye brushes available for a precise application and easy blending.

• Do you find you get a lot of use out of all of the colors in the ...3 Answers
  • Love the colours on these. How are these pallets ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cyan R.
Tucson
This is just so fun. If you want to play with a lot of colors this is a good option. There's just so much you can do. The pots are tiny but for the price it's really a great way for a beginner to have some fun with color and I think a good value for anyone. You can create a lot of looks and these shadows are really pigmented. There is a lot of fall out and some patchiness, not as blendable as I like but still really fun to play with. I recommend it.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: Two more...
I love this palatte. The eyeshadow is very pigmented, and there are a lot of bright colors to choose from. It goes on very smooth, and lasts all day with primer. The price is very fair and I would definitely buy again.
Cayliane D.
Camillus, NY
I recently purchased this palette so that I could have a large variety of colors for my new beauty instagram. The pigmentation of these shadows really are not the best but they reflect the price paid for them. They also break very easily so I find myself always extremely cautious with the palette. It is a good purchase for someone who likes to experiment with many colors but for someone looking for every day use, I would look into getting a better palette.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN
Review for: Five more...
I was admiring another eyeshadow palette that I wanted to buy but that palette was completely sold out and I did'nt know when they were going to restock it. I need new eyeshadow badly! I had always wanted to buy from Coastal Scents and decided tog o on their website to see what they had to offer. During the week of thanksgiving Coastal Scents was having a sale on their products. I believe this palette went for $20 I was able to get it for $9. I am so glad I made the decision to buy this palette! the eye shadows have just the right amount of pigment, there are more eyeshadow chooses to chose from then the one I was originally going to buy, the packaging is incredible and durable. If you're like me and enjoy neutral fall like colors with just a bit of color to choose from this is something you may want to look into! one of the best products I'm glad I bought in 2015!
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring, MD
Is the best pártele ever I used that for my Halloween makeup it was a good value and cheaper and good than the other ones I bought it by amazon. Of course I recommend that
Alizeh S.
Price wise this is an amazing product since it does come with many different color varieties. However as there are many colors and options there are quite a few shades that aren't as pigmented or are hard to blend and kind of choppy. It's a great thing to have if you're willing to put in the effort and work to make them look good but it is a product you don't need if you don't particularly like to play around with many different colors.
Robin C.
Ellenwood, GA
So I have to start by saying that being of a darker complexion it's hard to find eyeshadow that is pigmented enough to show up on my skin. By far this is the best eyeshadow I have ever tried! And I've used some big names such as MAC and it's really hit or miss for me a lot of times. But every shade in this palette I have been able to use and not look crazy or it look just like tinted shimmer on my eyelids. I would recommend this palette to any shade of woman because the colors are so true that regardless if you're darker or lighter, you'll be extremely satisfied!
Lisa Z.
This is an amazing palette to have around Halloween time. There's so many colors and it's perfect for coloring faces for costumes. There's also a good 6-8 browns/nudes for everyday makeup if you wanted. The powder is pretty nice and if you're wearing if for Halloween, I would recommend setting it with makeup spray or hairspray.
matea t.
Mentor, OH
I LOVEEE costal scent, they have amazing products! i have 120 eye shadow palette 2 and some of there eyeshadow brushes. The palette has such amazing bright colors that are easy to work with but you may have a hard time showing color in light shades and some mattes. and few of the mattes are flaky but the metallics colors are to die for! they are so pigmented and vibrant! The brushes are in great quality too! they're super soft and blend your eyeshadow so well! i would 100% recommend!
Audrey M.
Pasadena, TX
Years ago when I started learning that there was other cosmetic companies out there besides drug stores and the department store brands, I found this and I have to say I was not disappointed and found I loved it so much I had to order more of their products. It's a very fun palette, the colors are indeed nicely pigmented and they blend well!
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
Do you find you get a lot of use out of all of the colors in the palette on the daily? Or do a lot get wasted/only used on special occasions?
Chantal S.
Mclennan, AB
Love the colours on these. How are these pallets ?