BY COASTAL SCENTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dive into this captivating palette, to create any look imaginable. This alluring collection caters to your every whim, offering a mesmerizing array of 120 eye shadows from hushed neutrals to daring darks and shimmering brights, which includes multiple finishes. The versatile, pressed powder eye shadows can be applied dry for a softer, subdued look or wet for a dynamic, bold finish. For optimum results, use one of our many eye brushes available for a precise application and easy blending.

• Do you find you get a lot of use out of all of the colors...3 Answers
  • Love the colours on these. How are these pallets ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "So I have to start by saying that being of a darker complexion it's hard to find eyeshadow that is pigmented enough to show up on my skin. By far this is the best eyeshadow I have ever tried! And I've used some big names such as MAC and it's really hit or miss for me a lot of times. But every shade in this palette I have been able to use and not look crazy or it look just like tinted shimmer on my eyelids. I would recommend this palette to any shade of woman because the colors are so true that regardless if you're darker or lighter, you'll be extremely satisfied!" in 14 reviews
  • "Very nice pigmentation. Very good quality for the low price it has. Highly recommend it for beginners. " in 3 reviews
Catrall S.
Review for: One more...
I have this palette and the eyeshadow are very pigmented. I am first time user of coastal scents. I love all colors from this palette. I used this palette once a week. This palette does compare to Bh Cosmetics. I would buy it again from Amazon since Coastal Scent don't have this palette on their website anymore.
Veronica E.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this pallete it has pigment it’s really great I love how my eyeshadow turn on and more because it’s the Mexican flag cuz today they win and I would buy this pallete again to do this shadow
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Review for: Two more...
I love this palatte. The eyeshadow is very pigmented, and there are a lot of bright colors to choose from. It goes on very smooth, and lasts all day with primer. The price is very fair and I would definitely buy again.
Cyan R.
Tucson
This is just so fun. If you want to play with a lot of colors this is a good option. There's just so much you can do. The pots are tiny but for the price it's really a great way for a beginner to have some fun with color and I think a good value for anyone. You can create a lot of looks and these shadows are really pigmented. There is a lot of fall out and some patchiness, not as blendable as I like but still really fun to play with. I recommend it.
Antonia O.
What I like about this product is that it contains a lot of variety of colors from neutral tones to all dramatic and neon colors matte pigments very well but those that are glossy do not pigment very well I feel they are a bit dry and dust

What I do to solve this problem is to moisten the brush a bit with a little seting spray
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN
Review for: Five more...
I was admiring another eyeshadow palette that I wanted to buy but that palette was completely sold out and I did'nt know when they were going to restock it. I need new eyeshadow badly! I had always wanted to buy from Coastal Scents and decided tog o on their website to see what they had to offer. During the week of thanksgiving Coastal Scents was having a sale on their products. I believe this palette went for $20 I was able to get it for $9. I am so glad I made the decision to buy this palette! the eye shadows have just the right amount of pigment, there are more eyeshadow chooses to chose from then the one I was originally going to buy, the packaging is incredible and durable. If you're like me and enjoy neutral fall like colors with just a bit of color to choose from this is something you may want to look into! one of the best products I'm glad I bought in 2015!
Alizeh S.
Price wise this is an amazing product since it does come with many different color varieties. However as there are many colors and options there are quite a few shades that aren't as pigmented or are hard to blend and kind of choppy. It's a great thing to have if you're willing to put in the effort and work to make them look good but it is a product you don't need if you don't particularly like to play around with many different colors.
Robin C.
Ellenwood, GA
Cayliane D.
Camillus, NY
I recently purchased this palette so that I could have a large variety of colors for my new beauty instagram. The pigmentation of these shadows really are not the best but they reflect the price paid for them. They also break very easily so I find myself always extremely cautious with the palette. It is a good purchase for someone who likes to experiment with many colors but for someone looking for every day use, I would look into getting a better palette.
Lisa Z.
This is an amazing palette to have around Halloween time. There's so many colors and it's perfect for coloring faces for costumes. There's also a good 6-8 browns/nudes for everyday makeup if you wanted. The powder is pretty nice and if you're wearing if for Halloween, I would recommend setting it with makeup spray or hairspray.
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
Do you find you get a lot of use out of all of the colors in the palette on the daily? Or do a lot get wasted/only used on special occasions?
Chantal S.
Mclennan , AB
Love the colours on these. How are these pallets ?