BY COASTAL SCENTS

Coastal Scents Logos see more...

• Warmers, Candles or plugins? Coastal Scents Bed Bath & ...3 Answers
  • I'm dying to get my hands on one of their large hot pot p...1 Answers
  • What is the best product you bought from Coastal Scents?39 Answers
Coastal Scents
  • "i'm learning how to do my eyeshadow i mainly purchased them because of the price, but i absolutely LOVE THEM to my surprise they were very pigmented the colors are gorgeous and they last all day with little fall out." in 30 reviews
  • "this company is so great and is my #1 affordable company, they have hot pot single eye shadows for under 2 dollars each and they are amazing quality, great pigmentation, their eclipse palette is great for having all colors of concealers, they're palettes are great to, i recommend revealed 1 and 2. i have both and wow, they compete with some of my high end shadows." in 29 reviews
  • "I have the Revealed palette, Revealed 2 palette, and Elite Brush Set from Coastal Scents and absolutely adore ALL of it." in 28 reviews
  • "The product is good quality and affordable, but I never seem to grab for it and it has landed in the back of my cabinet." in 22 reviews
  • "i love coastal scents eyeshadow palettes and eyeshadow brushes and they are so amazing and not to mention there prices are so affordable!" in 21 reviews
Lorin S.
Blue Island, IL
For a beginner coastal scents “hot pots” which are their loose shadows are super affordable and great beginner shadows. Some of them are more pigmented than others but for the most part all you have to do is build them up I created this green look using their hot pots
VANESSA S.
Beeville, TX
The Coastal Scents Joli Colibri Palette
The packaging is so beautiful! The design uses the shades waiting inside, giving a sneak peek of the goodies within. The bold colors gave me goosebumps, the mattes on the other hand didn't really catch my attention. The swatches revealed that some of the matte shades seemed to disappear on my skin and felt chalky. The metallics however were a bit better. I must say that as far as colors, only the bright blue and the magenta had a decent color payoff. I'm just not sure I will be using this often.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
These are great shadows, especially for the price. $2 per shadow is amazing, and the quality is great! They sometimes have sales where the shadows are half off, making them .99 each. Would highly recommend. I keep mine in a magnetic palette and they work really well. I love that I can pick the shadows I want and make my own palette with them. It makes picking a palette to travel with very easy!
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
When they have their hot pot sale you have to get the hot pots. I got a bunch of their singles for 99 cents. I was skeptical because they were so cheap but they are amazing. The shipping took a long time but it was understandable because it was a huge sale.
Stephanie K.
I love coastal scents. I just made an order a few days ago. I usually get my brush sets from them. Brush sets and brushes are usually expensive on the whole...Coastal Scents offers a more affordable range of brushes. So far in my experience, I haven't experienced much shedding. For the most part, its durable and it lasts a long time. I would recommend if you are looking for more affordable yet soft brushes.
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
Absolutely everything I have tried from coastal scents has been a winner. The powder products are super blendable, with great pigmentation. The lipsticks are creamy and feel amazing. Their brushes are great, too. Definitely give them a try!!!
Stephanie B.
I have been thinking about making a Coastal Scents order of Hot Pots for a long time because I love the idea of making my own palette and switching it up whenever I want. I watch a lot of YouTubers who utilize Coastal Scents in their single eyeshadow collections and it really intrigued me because I really want to start trying more colorful looks but I don't want to invest a lot of money into bright shadows. So at the most recent sale, I bought about 20 Hot Pots in colorful shades (and a few neutrals too). I wish I could give these more than 5 stars - I absolutely LOVE them! If you are looking for pigment, you won't find that, but these shades build and blend and for $1 a shadow you literally can't beat it. Def on par with (or better than) drugstore shadows, but you get to choose your own shades and make your own palettes! The creativity element really puts it over the top for me especially given how affordable they are. I can't remember a time when I was so excited for something to ship to me so these were well worth it. I also got the Freedom Palette to place them in. I'm not kidding when I say - I threw out all my other eyeshadows after using these. I really look forward to waking up and getting to use these.
Rose T.
Scranton, PA
Coastal scents products are aimed to please all users. The product is very sustainable to use. A brush is not going to destroy and crack your eye shadow colors. The pigment is very rich and deep, the colors never dissapoint. When it comes to shades, what you see is what you get. These go on exactly how they sit in their pans (if you use primer, mainly a white colored base for one) I advise all makeup lovers get yourself an original 88 pallet. They are prices accordingly and come with every shade you can possibly want (of course you will want more shades, hence other pallets) I also love the revealed line by them. the pallets perfectly dupe higher priced brands and a fraction of the cost. All while having a great brand new known by MUA around the globe.
Kimberly G.
Winter haven, FL
Been using their products since middle school! The products only get better with time! 88 color palettes and their brushes are just some of the amazing things they have to offer!!
Victoria G.
I placed my first order with Coastal Scents last week during their sale, I ordered 16 of their Hot Pots, and received them yesterday. I've done my research with these, and felt like I had a pretty good of which shadows were better than others... I didn't receive a bad one in the bunch! They were $.99 each, normally $1.98, which is an amazing price for the quality. The metallic/shimmers are a very good quality, some are even very compatible to more expensive brands... I very highly recommend giving Coastal Scents a try, you will NOT be dissapointed!
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
What is the best product you bought from Coastal Scents?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
How is the quality of this brand?
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Which pallet is best for going out looks?
Michelle L.