BY COASTAL PET PRODUCTS

Relaxed Brushing Session for Your Kitten Kittens need gentle brushing and a good brush you can choose for the purpose is Li'l Pals Kitten Slicker Brush. It's a perfect solution to your kitten's grooming needs. In addition, it has a thick handle for better grip. Li'l Pals Kitten Slicker Brush: Removes mats and tangles Helps remove loose and dead hair Checks shedding on frequent use A Closer Look: This unique pet brush has wire bristles that are ultra-soft to give your cat a comfortable brushing experience. Made Specially for: Kittens see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca D.
Taylorsville, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cats have a love/hate relationship with this one. They do have white fur though, and that makes their skin super sensitive. What I would recommend, is being very concious of their reactions and be gentle if your cat has white hair or sensitive skin.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
LOVE this brush. It works so well and its an easy clean up. The hair comes right off. My cats actually love it, they come to me and purr when they see it . Leaves their coats shiny and smooth.
David G.
Davenport , IA
This is a great tool for kitten/cat hair I don't like my cats hair all over the place my cat enjoys it but be carful if u got to rough it will hurt the animal
Ginger I.
Bellefonte
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This worked well for my cat when she was like, 2-6 months old! A perfect brush for a tiny kitten. Now that she’s older we’ve moved onto the furminator 😂😭
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Love this brush~ It works so well and is super easy to clean. My cat even loves it! It leaves her coat no shiny and smooth.
Stacy L.
My cats actually seemed to enjoyed being brushed with this. They will rub their head on it if I am not using it enough.
nour el h.
Algérie
I like it !!! It help in Landry ❤ hope u will try it I think it has good results and it is amazing 👌👌!!so try it