COASTAL PET PRODUCTS, INC. Dog Supplies 6310 3/8

COASTAL PET PRODUCTS, INC. Dog Supplies 6310 3/8" Adjustable Choke- Black

BY COASTAL PET PRODUCTS, INC.

COASTAL PET PRODUCTS, INC. Dog Supplies 6310 3/8
COASTAL PET PRODUCTS, INC. Dog Supplies 6310 3/8" Adjustable Choke- Black
Kirstie P.
Minnetonka, MN
We have a large rottweiler/collie mix dog (Dudley) and he kept slipping out of his normal collar and we did not want to have a full on choker collar for him (kind of mean) so we bought this. Perfect solution. It keeps him from slipping out of his collar when he shakes his head or is super playful when we are walking, but loosens up very nicely when we are just strolling. I hate to use a collar at all, but this one has saved us from many dangerous situations if he tries to get loose when we have to keep him leashed. The collar is durable and comfortable and safe.
Saundra A.
I have a chocolate lab and she's really strong. This collar gave me control on walks for awhile. Then she got too strong for it. Probably better for a well trained dog, lol.
Marissa M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This collar will always be my saving grace. My dog used to run me on runs but now she stays by my side thanks to this collar! It in no way harmed her just made her understand to back up.
Megan L.
Northville, MI
I have this collar for my Papillon. I only use it when she's on her leash when we go for walks. It's nice to have because she can't slip out of the collar.
Amrit B.
SLOUGH
I have a large German Shepherd who honestly pulls me 24/7. He is very strong which makes it difficult for me to handle. When purchasing this (pets at home) I thought might as well try it. But honestly his has made a huge impact on my dog. He now knows the consequences of pulling too much and is trained to walk besides me. I would recommend to anyone who has the same issue as me.