BY COASTAL PET PRODUCTS #35 in Dog Accessories

Youre walking your dog when he spots an animal on the other side of the road You start looping the leash around your hand to try to keep him from running off and by the end of the walk your hand is asleep and the leash is tangled The Loops 2 Double Handle Lead is constructed with a 1 single ply web and features a second handle positioned close to your dogs collar When you need to keep him close just grab the second handle and hold on Coastals heavyweight nylon is specially processed to prevent fraying and increase the strength so the leash will last as long as you need it see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
Pet Lover Expert
These leashes are great! I like them more than the retractable ones because those seem to break for me. These are the perfect length and strong material. They're inexpensive and totally worth having around!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Just bought this leash today since Whinston's snapped all of a sudden. I really love how long it is so he can jog ahead and I don't have to pull him back all the time since he always slows down eventually.
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
Pet Lover Expert
Very basic type of dog leash. I really like it though. It's very inexpensive and I like the quality of this product. It's perfect for my small puppy. I was very happy with the results I received from this product.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like this lease for my dog. She tends to
Jump when she sees other dogs on walks. It allows me to control her distance between other dogs and keeps me on control of her.
Nicole A.
This leash is a great product. I have two leashes for my dog, one for walks and one for taking him to the vet. We use this leash to take him to the vet, very well made!
Brittany B.
Tallahassee, FL
Pet Lover Expert
This is a simple but great dog leash. Perfect for training and everyday walking with the second handle offering plenty of control when necessary.
Yatzari R.
Cincinnati, OH
It's a great basic black lease nothing really special to it just a thing you'll probably in your house if you have a dog I would use more on smaller dogs though
Keflyn D.
Pet Lover Expert
One of my favorite leashes because of the metal clasp it works well and isn't easy to bend like most other leash clasps!
brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
so amazing and good quality last quite a long time good price for what you get and my pup loves it
Timothy K.
Mansfield, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I loveee this leash it is very long so that my Chihuahua actually has enough space to wonder Off