BY COASTAL PET PRODUCTS

Pets like to explore the outdoors just like people. So as a pet owner you want a strong dependable cable to assure your pets safety while outside. Our giant cable line features galvanized steel aircraft cable and heavy duty nickel plated bull snaps. These tie outs are designed to safely secure extra large dogs. see more...

• I have an 80lb pitbull...he pulls everything up, will this possib...6 Answers
Jordan V.
Jordan V.
I've had one of these for my dog and he was able to get it out of the ground and take it with him so I don't recommend
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
These are good for big dogs, to let them have some freedom without running away! Holds good too!
Sheila P.
Sheila P.
Bay City, MI
Strong and sturdy. We use this for camping. It doesn't kink and allows a pretty far range for our little fur baby to roam.
Loni  C.
Loni C.
Poland, OH
I have a Siberian Husky that gets out of everything. This is the only tie out I trust. Durable, and the clasps make all the difference in the world
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
When my husband n I went on our honeymoon, we got two of these for our fur babies when they went to his parents house. My dogs usually get out of every yard, every teacher, you name it, but with this they couldn't!!
Candace B.
Candace B.
Ruffin, SC
I have an 80lb pitbull...he pulls everything up, will this possibly hold him?