Coastal Pet Products DCP8030 30-Pack Advance Dog Training Pads with Plastibacking

BY COASTAL PET

Alyssa K.
I bought these to potty train my new puppy. They worked great until my puppy realized that they make a better chee toy than a bathroom. I would come home to these shredded all over the house and pee on the ground. Although these sound like a great idea its much easier to crate train or buy a bathroom area that cannot be torn up by a bored puppy. This may not happen with all dogs but it has happend with both my dogs when they were puppies.
angel h.
Bristol, VT
These really helped potty train my dog. now he has no accidents inside because he knows to ask to go outside. really love these!