BY COASTAL PET PRODUCTS #79 in Dog Accessories

ZXC1369: Features: -Harness-Material: Nylon-Lead combination adds a fun-Bone decoration attached to the lead-Simple and easy to put on-Make your pint sized pooch the talk of the town-Harness adjusts to accommodate small puppies and most toy breed dogs. Construction: -Construction with a 2-sided daisy. Color/Finish: -Embellished with a white daisy accent. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 0.3" W x 10" - 14" D. see more...

Megan C.
Southington, CT
Love this so much!! Not only is it super cute but it does the job well my little yorkie looks so adorable in it i get complements on it every time i take her for walks. I would reccomand this to any dog owner
Alyssa L.
I don't have this but I definitely want it. My dogs name is Daisey and I think this would fit her perfectly! Such a cute design to incorporate with something that's everyday use.
Viviana M.
Love it and it's so cute and fun with great colors. It did meet my expectations. I bought it at our local pet store and. Our dog likes it and doesn't put up a fight when we put it on. I would definitely buy one again.
Juany L.
Mission
The only fact that we can be a little more of an eye on out and get it to me I was have a good day for at this point in I of a sudden it is a very happy to see you my love is like a good time waster for me and my
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Adorable little harness for smaller dogs. It is so light weight it won't slow them down at all. They hardly notice it. The dausy is the perfect finishing touch.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
Live for this...is super cute!!! Seems to be comfortable to Miss Priss...she doesn't mind having this on...would recommend to all dog owners...
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
Got one and it fits our chi really well and she seems to like it,I'm super glad we found one that fits her style
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Pet Lover Expert
My Lola love this and so do I. It's so cute and I love the color. Good pricing too and last!!
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
Bought one of these for my dog or a friends dog without the flower great collar/leash company
Sunaisbel G.
Pet Lover Expert
I recently bought this at Pet Valu for my excitable staffordshire terrier. She's about 50 pounds and has a pretty short snout, I think she just made the cut for being able to wear it on her size of muzzle. She doesn't pull at all with it on when we're walking and when she see's another dog, although she still gets excited she acts like less of an energizer bunny than she used too. I will be recommending this to some friends of mine!
melanie a.
Flint, MI
What size dog is this harness good for?