BY COASTAL PET PRODUCTS #57 in Dog Accessories

Excellent for dogs which easily slip a collar i.e. Greyhounds Dachshunds etc. The unique Limited closure prevents the choke from becoming too tight. This adjustable Choke/Collar is made from high quality nylon and is thick and strong. All nylon products are carefully and neatly finished for the best look and durability. see more...

• Are these products any good for a small dog?4 Answers
  • Does this product hold up well for a medium size dog6 Answers
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
We have a five month old boxer who are trying to train on a leash right now (it's not going great). I've been debating a harness or some type of slip choke collar. I think I'm going to start with the harness and then if that doesn't work out I'm going to purchase this. Thank you for the reviews.
Jodie M.
Jodie M.
Our #rescue needed this badly as Even with a harness he would pull. We had to combine it with the gentle leader for maximum results as our dog is over 70 pounds and two types of hound. I would recommend it, it's worth it but those with bigger dogs may need a little something extra with it.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Martingale's are the BEST type of collars. They stay on my Golden and I never have to worry that he will slip out of his collar when we are on a walk. They are worth the money and last a long time. I definitely recommend these type of collars.
Khaliun U.
Khaliun U.
Bought this one for my dog it looks very nice. Its easy to tie and it seems solid. My dog has no problem with it. The price is ok the color is nice my dog looks handsome with it. I would recommend it.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Beaufort, SC
My dog is super talented at getting out of every single collar we have tried until this one. I don't know what it is but if you have a sneaky dog like us get it!! you won't be sorry!
Mindi C.
Mindi C.
Ames, IA
#MustHave for anyone involved in #dog #rescue !! This collar will make sure your new foster or transport is safe and wont run away!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
San Juan , Tx
It fit my dog comfortable! And they have them all in cute colors. It's adjustable to your dog's size and super easy to use.
Luisa O.
Luisa O.
They can be adjusted to fit your pets neck size. My dogs don't have a problem with their collars
kasie t.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA
Slip adjustable collars are the best for dogs the pull! Helps them stay close
Keflyn D.
Keflyn D.
Pet Lover Expert
I have this for my smaller dog that likes to pull my older mother across the yard. When I put it on at first he pulls but gently learns that pulling adds tension and he doesn't like it so he stops pulling!!
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
Does this product hold up well for a medium size dog
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these products any good for a small dog?