BY COASTAL PET PRODUCTS

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

If you have a large powerful dog or one that pulls on the lead, you will know how exhausting walks can be. Dogs of all sizes can pull on the lead to the point of choking themselves. - Soft material is comfortable for your dog - Eliminates pulling, jumping and erratic behavior on walks - Easily guide and teach your dog proper walking technique The Coastal Walk'n Train Head Halter formerly the Holt Head Collar helps put you back in control of your pet. This collar helps to calm boisterous animals and simplifies training. By gently guiding a dog's head in the direction you want him to go the dog's body will follow. The particular advantage of the Walk'n Train Head Halter is its unique on-off muzzle-closing effect: when the dog attempts to lunge forward or attack, his jaws are closed by the slip ring. When he is relaxed or friendly, he can pant easily and act just like a dog. Sizing Guide:X Small - Fits Papillions, Yorkshire TerriersSmall - Fits Minature Schnauzers, SheltiesMedium - Cocker Spaniels, ColliesLarge - Boxers, ShepherdsX Large - Great Danes, RottweilersXX Large - Bloodhounds, St. Bernards Coastal Pet Coastal Pet Walk'n Train Head Halter - Black: Small - Size 1 - (Necks 13-17" and Snouts 4-6" Circumference) #6100-1 - Dog Training Collars see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Charlin F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love these Halti head halters for dog training. I worked at a few different pet stores and our trainers were always recommending these because they are such a gentler alternative to choke chains, and they work so much better in training.
Amy F.
Lake, Mi
We took our 1 year old GSP to Obedience school for six weeks and this is what the trainer recommended we use to stop him from pulling us on walks. It has worked tremendously. It is comfortable for your pet (even though they may not like it at first) and works so well. Going for walks is simply a breeze now that I am in control!
Isabel G.
Roseville, CA
I have a yellow Labrador retriever and she loved to pull until we got this. She doesn't exactly love it but she doesn't hate it this thing is amazing she used to pull so hard you would have to run to keep up with her but now she doesn't. I completely recommend using this if you have trouble with your dog pulling.
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This piece of training equipment was a life saver with my first cattle dog. I tried everything to meek her from pulling when leading and nothing worked until I got the halti. She could still easily eat, drink, pant, bark, etc with it.
Victoria M.
I recommend using this in your house for 5 mins a day so your dog gets used to it. The more you use it the less your dog will mind having it on. Definitely good for dogs that like to pull while walking.
Brandie M.
Hereford, AZ
I have a puppy that pulls when we walk her. she is a big strong puppy, so we needed something to help. when we use this while walking her, it does help a lot, by controlling her pulling.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this to my dog to teach her not to pull and it works.. she didn't like it at first but after awhile she did not pull anymore.. will get again if and when this one wears out
Hannah I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Before i purchased this product, my dog was a disaster when it came to going on a walk. Having this has made such an improvement! She walks right beside me, which is 1000times better then she ever was before. I finally enjoy walking with her
Laura H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This was a great thing to have when trying to control my dog on a leash better! She didn't really like it at first but it helped ease her walking!
Leighann C.
Columbus, OH
Originally bought this for my husky but she wasn't having it. Gave it to my sister for her dog and it worked perfectly!
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog pulls and barks at other dogs , would this help ?
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does this help with leading/ pulling? My dog has a tendency to try and pull me sometimes it as if he's taking me for a walk
katie p.
Fair Oaks, CA
Does this help with barking
Selena N.
I don't think it's meant to prevent so probably not.

back