BY COASTAL

Designed specifically for puppies and pint sized pooches, this extra narrow Li'l Pals collar easily adjusts from 8" up to 12". Manufactured with high quality 5/16" nylon, this collar features a curved, snap-lock buckle which provides added comfort for the pet and convenience for the owner. Not recommended for tie out. see more...

Haley H.
Watkinsville, GA
This is the perfect size for a small breed dog. A very good value for what you are receiving, several different colors to choose from. Your dog will enjoy this collar because it isn't too bulky on them. I would buy this product over and over again if i needed to, This product will exceed your expectations.
I just bought a medium sized one for my dog a couple weeks ago. I really like how easy the snap works. I also like how easy it was to adjust the size of the collar for my dog. The variety of colors is nice also.
Christine P.
Ashtabula, OH
Coastal Pet Products Nyl Pals Collr X S 5 16 NPK perfect size for my toy breed dogs. Sized just right for them, and nice bright colors and durable.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert
I got a blue one for my pup and it was perfect. Its thin and you can change the size. Plus its not heavy for my King toy pup.
Selina A.
I found these at a local pet store for my cats. They fit them perfectly, and I liked the variety of colors.
Isa j.
Bartow, FL
I have a few colors for each of my dogs and they are easy to clip on. And last pretty long.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Like this because it is small and thin so it is not too overwhelming for my little dog.