BY COASTAL PET PRODUCTS

ZXC1441: Features: -Muzzle-Material: Nylon-High quality mesh webbing provides ventilation for your pet-Open front allows for easier panting and breathing-Easily adjusts to fit your dog perfectly-Offered in sizes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 7XL and 8XL. Options: -Available in several sizes. see more...

• What is the proper time frame to have this on a dog? 1 Answers
Megan F.
Megan F.
Mason, OH
My family has used this on our dog since we first got her. We use it when giving her a bath or just trimming her nails when we can't get her into the groomer. Comes in handy more often than you would think! My dog can still open her mouth a little bit, but not enough to bite you when you are trimming her nails or giving her a bath.
Sparks, NV
I used this when dog sitting a pitbull. The owners were very assuring that the dog was friendly, which he was, however it put me at ease knowing he couldn't get too aggressive with his mouth. I never kept it on him long, and he could still eat and drink with it on!
Carla T.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
This is a good muzzlr whenever your trying to clean your pets ears just so they don't nip at you or when they simply start getting nippy with you
Ivy Q.
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
Not the best muzzle out there. I purchased this item for my dog and it took only a matter of minutes before he pulled it off. Also not the best fitting...
Sparks, NV
What is the proper time frame to have this on a dog?