Coastal Pet Products Coastal Pet Single Nylon Collar - 5/8

Coastal Pet Products Coastal Pet Single Nylon Collar - 5/8" x 14" Long: Neon Pink

BY COASTAL PET PRODUCTS

Pictured in Hunter Green - ZXC1021: Features: -Collar-Material: Nylon-Collar consists of nylon and is best suited for cats, puppies and other small pets-Coastal's high quality nylon is specially processed to prevent fraying and increase the strength. Color/Finish: -Color:-Products are carefully and neatly finished for comfort, appeal and durability. Dimensions: -Available in 0.4", 0.6" width. see more...

Coastal Pet Products Coastal Pet Single Nylon Collar - 5/8
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
This is an amazing collar! I usually make a bow and attach the bow through the d-ring for my two dogs. My first dog loves his collar and knows its his when he smells it. He is extremely comfortable in it and it doesn't matte his hair as much as other ones do.
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Camp hill, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Great collar. Super stylish and good quality. looks great on my chihuahua! Love the color too!
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Coastal pet products small dog collar is great for my dog.it is very well made and this is her second year with this collar.she doesn't mind wearing it.and it is stylish
hanane p.
hanane p.
I hope to i get this product 😊because I am I think it is wonderful , and I want to i try it because I love elegance.thank for your