Coastal Pet Products Coastal Pet 07001 A SSO12 .38 x 12 in. Adjustable Breakaway Cat Collar Orange

BY COASTAL PET PRODUCTS

In response to cat owners' concerns. The Safe Cat buckle is designed to release when a cat's collar gets caught- allowing it to slip free. Keep your cat safe with a Safe Cat Breakaway Collar. The Safe Cat Breakaway collar is made of no-snag material and is also adjustable from 8 to 12 in. Do not use with leash or tie-out. Features Safe cat Adjustable breakaway Cat Collar Color - Sunset Orange. Size - 3/8 x 12 in. Dimension - 9 x 1.5 x 1.5 in. Item Weight - 0.04 lbs. see more...

Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Love this collar!
This is the second one I buy from this brand and I’m impressed. They last dor such a long time. The first ine I got was glittery and got cat hair stuck all over it so I decided to get a new one but even though I decided to throw it it was in great condition.
I love that they come in many colors and they’re super easy to adjust and tighten around my kitty’s neck.
The bell is such a great addition to the collar, it rings every time my cat runs around. Sometimes I can’t see him and I get worried when I can’t find him but when I hear the ring I know that he’s somewhere in the house and he’s safe.
Great collar! I bough it from Pet Smart for $7.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Our cat refuses to wear any sort of collar and somehow manages to get them off of his neck. We are amazed that he is able to remove them.
I can't say it was the greatest collar. My cat didn't like and always found some way to take It off and I couldn't find it.