Coastal Pet New Earth Adjustable Personalized Soy Dog Collar in Cranberry uploaded by Justine A.

BY COASTAL

Coastal Pet New Earth Adjustable Personalized Soy Dog Collar in CranberryOur Coastal Pet New Earth Adjustable Personalized Soy Dog Collar is a natural choice! Made of soy fibers, this durable, earth-friendly collar will look great on your dog and show your concern for the planet. The soy fibers have a soft, cashmere feel that your pooch will love. The color is made using all-natural dyes and is inspired by shades found in the natural world. This dog collar has anti-bacterial properties to control odors and is fully adjustable for a custom fit for your furry friend. Features a contoured, lightweight plastic "snap-lock" Tuff buckle for quick, easy operation. This adjustable dog collar also has a metal D-ring for attaching leash and identification tags. Get peace of mind and fun fashion with a personalized collar. Pick up a matching personalized harness and leash (sold separately) for a complete set. Size Recommendations:3/8" width nylon collars are ideal for small dogs.5/8" width nylon collars are great for medium dogs.1" width nylon collars are primarily intended for large dogs. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
So my black lab used to itch her neck a lot because she was not used to collars. Previous owners never kept a collar on her. The fabric on this collar is very soft and she does not itch her neck any more. The color is pretty on her black fur. So satisfied with this purchase.
Allie A.
Buffalo, NY
We wanted a soft collar, with the strength of nylon. This was it! It's incredibly soft and doesn't bother our pup at all. I think the price is spot on - $8 for 8-12" and $1 more for a bigger size. It's durable and I feel better about using something more natural on him.
Cortlandt M.
Pickerington, OH
I have this collar for my dog. A little more pricey than others but it's nice quality. Very very soft so I think he is comfortable wearing it. I recommend
Ashleigh M.
I bought these collars for both of my dogs . The collars they had already were old and were in definite need of an upgrade . I love these ones ! They're so soft ! I've noticed neither pet trying to adjust or scratch with these on .
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
These collars are one of my favorite collars I have ever bought for my dog. I had a navy blue one for my rottweiler and it was very handsome on him. Over time the sun faded the collar but it held up very well. I would buy one again in a heartbeat.
Justine A.
Amherst, MA
Such adorable collars! I got the smallest size for my Bengal kitten in the orange color and sage color. They are super soft and made out of soy. These are the only collars I will buy for him. I also got him the harness and leash in orange