BY COAST

The Eye Opener!®. New look. Refreshing deodorant soap. Classic pacific force scent Wake up with Coast® refreshing deodorant soap.  Its invigorating scent opens your eyes while its thick, rich lather leaves you feeling fresh and clean.  Dive into your day with Coast.  The Eye Opener!® 8 - 4oz bars Total net weight 2 lbs. see more...

Michelle C.
This soap is known as the "eye opener". I truly believe it is true, cause it smells so wonderfully good! I love the smell and the way it leaves my skin after i get out of the shower! I doesn't dry my skin out and the smell stays on my skin for a good while. I always try to buy this soap when I get a chance!
Kim C.
Classic scent- makes me feel fresh to death!! Not too strong but still enough to wake you up. Feels so clean after a nice long shower. Doesn't have a nasty residue that stays on skin. No soap scum on shower either! MUST GET !!! CLASSIC!
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
My husband's favorite soap. He grew up with this. It has a great fresh clean scent and gets all the grime off from his day of being a garbage man.
Jaclyn M.
Coast smells great and is usually cheaper than most other brands, but if you have problems with dry skin, this isn't the soap for you!
Sarah D.
Rochester, NY
I have used coast my whole lie except for a select few times. I love this product. A childhood favorite and smells great too.
BeautyforYou ..
Love this soap for the hot summer days keeps me fresh & smelling great all day. Always can find for a great price
Val G.
Brooklyn
I'm not much of a fan, however my parents have been using this since the 80's so it can't be that bad!
Tiara H.
tyler, TX
Used it ever since I was a kid and it leave you feeling fresssh