BeautyBodyBody CareCoast
Coast Classic Scent Deodorant Soap

Coast® Classic Scent Deodorant Soap

by Coast

150 ct. 9.5 x 5.75 3 Subject Spiral Notebook Case Pack - 24 Packs/Case

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coast® Classic Scent Deodorant Soap!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is the only soap my hubby will use! He loves Coast soap and will not budge even when I've bought him a new kind to try or gotten a sample for him, no he likes his coast! I don't use bar soap, but as a kid we used it growing up. It smells great, and it's soap! It works! I would recommend it.
Kimberly H.
I love this soap! Between the smell and how clean it makes me feel, it's great. It washes off easily as well. I highly recommend.
Angie C.
Gadsden
Wonderful,invigorating scent to wake you up every morning. 24 hour clean and helps to control body odor. I have used this regularly for many years and will not change as long as Coast is available.
Deanna R.
North Wilkesboro
My favorite bar soap. Vast my favorite scent which is a clean scent. Lathers good and does what it should
Ciara  H.
Love this soap! I’ve used it since I was a kid. I love the fresh scent. It took me a few years to find this again because it disappeared from most big box stores in Toronto. Would definitely purchase this as long as I could find it. The soap lathers well and is one of my favourite bar soaps.

Looking for your answer?