Coast Classic Pacific Force Scent Refreshing Deodorant Soap uploaded by becky l.

BY GENERIC

Coast Classic Pacific Force Scent Refreshing Deodorant Soap: Leaves you feeling fresh and clean Thick, rich lather Invigorating scent Refreshing see more...

Kim W.
Overland Park, KS
The soap smells good it is an older soap it's been around for years and we used when I was a kid a lot but it does leave a very thick film on your skin bought it at Walmart and I would only recommend this if this was all you can afford
becky l.
I love this soap! I've been using it for years and found it extremely refreshing. The bar is huge as well so it lasts a while.
Gicelle G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the scent, like clean this one stay almost all day. I bought at the supermarket
Rachael R.
United States
Coast® Classic Scent Deodorant Soap 2-3.2 oz. Pack I have two teenage boys so it kills the Jr high BO. It smells much better than stinky teenage boys. I'll keep buying it as long as I have kids in my house.

Kohl's