BeautyBodyBody CareCoast
Classic Pacific Force Scent Refreshing Deodorant Soap

Coast Classic Pacific Force Scent Refreshing Deodorant Soap

by Coast

Coast Classic Pacific Force Scent Refreshing Deodorant Soap: Leaves you feeling fresh and clean Thick, rich lather Invigorating scent Refreshing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coast Classic Pacific Force Scent Refreshing Deodorant Soap!
Kim W.
Overland Park, KS
The soap smells good it is an older soap it's been around for years and we used when I was a kid a lot but it does leave a very thick film on your skin bought it at Walmart and I would only recommend this if this was all you can afford
Val G.
Brooklyn
I'm not much of a fan, however my parents have been using this since the 80's so it can't be that bad!
Gicelle G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the scent, like clean this one stay almost all day. I bought at the supermarket
Kim C.
Classic scent- makes me feel fresh to death!! Not too strong but still enough to wake you up. Feels so clean after a nice long shower. Doesn't have a nasty residue that stays on skin. No soap scum on shower either! MUST GET !!! CLASSIC!
becky L.
I love this soap! I've been using it for years and found it extremely refreshing. The bar is huge as well so it lasts a while.
Michelle C.
This soap is known as the "eye opener". I truly believe it is true, cause it smells so wonderfully good! I love the smell and the way it leaves my skin after i get out of the shower! I doesn't dry my skin out and the smell stays on my skin for a good while. I always try to buy this soap when I get a chance!
Shannon C.
West Grove, PA
This soap is great at cleaning your hands without leaving behind any weird residue. It has a nice fresh scent too
Rachael R.
United States
Coast® Classic Scent Deodorant Soap I have two teenage boys so it kills the Jr high BO. It smells much better than stinky teenage boys. I'll keep buying it as long as I have kids in my house.
Jaclyn M.
Coast smells great and is usually cheaper than most other brands, but if you have problems with dry skin, this isn't the soap for you!
BeautyforYou ..
Randallstown, MD
Love this soap for the hot summer days keeps me fresh & smelling great all day. Always can find for a great price

Looking for your answer?