BY MEHRON

1 per package. . . . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lindsey C.
This is seriously my favorite FX blood product. Not only is it super easy to use but it gives the best looking affect.

It looks very sticky like freshly scabbing over blood. The color is really great too. It’s darker and realistic and not that terrible bright red you see with other blood products.

It stays sticky, so it’s not the most comfortable to be in for an extended amount of time, but it completely manageable. It washes off super easy too! I recommend the larger amount as you’ll want as much as you can get!

April H.
This particular blood is long lasting and appears to look real. I love to use this for performances or Halloween looks. I highly recommend this product because it's inexpensive and last a long time.
Mikayla A.
Madison , NC
This coagulated blood gel is one of my faves in my kit! It's thick, stays in place and it has a nice, wet look. I apply it with a small spatula and use a stipple sponge to add texture and make it look more realistic. Perfect for any Halloween look!
Heather B.
Love using this for looks. It stays put, doesn't smell to strong, and the color is just right. Adds just that little extra touch to any look to make it stand out and look more authentic.
Codie L.
This stuff looks like the real deal. I have used it on several clients this Halloween. This brand is very affordable and pretty is to clean up. If you are looking for a great coagulated blood for gore makeup - this is it!!!! #mehron #bloodgel #sfxmakeup #hallowin #makeupartist Coagulated Blood Gel .5 oz. (1 per package)
MARIA G.
Laredo, TX
I used this one year for Halloween when I dressed like a zombie. It looks so real! It's not all weird and runny like commercial prank blood. It's long lasting through partying but the only thing I had the issue with was the smell and the stickiness. Other than that it's a good product.
Mindy T.
Uniontown, OH
This blood will give your Halloween makeup that extra scare factor! It's super easy to use even for beginners. I use it on all my Halloween makeups!
Lauren H.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Looks super real because of its thick texture and the deep colored. Looks good layered and gives a scary/real effect.
christine w.
San Angelo, TX
I love this..it really looks like real blood and helped me achieve my Halloween look..I bought extra for fun looks..
Libby O.
Fountain Hill , PA
Works perfect for any gory look! However make sure to use a barrier spray to avoid staining of the skin!