BY COACH'S

Rachel B.
I got this as a sample in a goodie bag from a marathon I ran, and was pleasantly surprised. Super easy to good in the microwave, but still had that steel cut oat texture I like. I have since picked up a giant bag from Costco for a pretty reasonable price. I make a big batch of it every weekend with almond milk, shredded zucchini, spices, and vegan protein powder and it is super good reheated and topped with peanut butter. I've been eating it every weekday for a couple months now, and I'm not sick of it yet!
Patty A.
Mesa , AZ
This is my favorite oatmeal! It is quick and easy. No mess! I purchase it at Costco. I love the taste, I enjoy adding fruit and peanut butter into mine for breakfast. I highly recommend for breakfast or to add to baking recipes!
Culture S.
We eat this oatmeal almost everyday for breakfast. Easy to cook in the microwave. Nice, hearty taste. I've been making oatmeal & egg pancakes, which is a favorite at our house!