by coachella naturals

Embracing our California roots, our COACHELLA NATURALS California Glow was engineered with a unique blend of Avocado, Grape Seed Oil, and Sunflower Seed Oil to create a natural super-serum for your face. Combined together, these powerful natural ingredients can be an exceptional new addition to your skincare routine.

NATURAL ANTI AGING SERUM – Our COACHELLA NATURALS California Glow facial treatment serum is made with the finest natural ingredients to maximize its effectiveness in firming and smoothing skin, as well as diminishing fine lines and wrinkles; POWERFUL MOISTURIZER – This unique blend of avocado oil, grape seed oil and sunflower seed oil is a powerful natural moisturizer that is extremely rich in vitamins, healthy fats, and anti oxidants, to naturally keep your skin looking bright and youthful; NOURISH & BRIGHTEN YOUR SKIN – Our California Glow Serum is designed to use powerful anti oxidants and vitamins to help strengthen your skin, and to fight against the damage caused by free radicals; NO FRAGRANCES, DYES, OR PARABENS – Free of unnecessary additives, harsh preservatives, and never tested on animals and cruelty free. Safe for all skin types!; MADE IN THE USA – Our products are proudly formulated and manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered facility. Preferred by our customers to similar anti aging, brightening, and anti oxidant serums from other brands, like TruSkin Naturals, InstaNatural, RoC, ToLB, Olay, CeraVe, Acure, Burt's Bees, and Eva Naturals

How well does this product absorb into skin?
Start your review of COACHELLA NATURALS California Glow Face Serum | Anti Aging/Anti Wrinkle | Natural Moisturizer | Unique Avocado Oil, Grape Seed Oil & Sunflower Seed Oil Blend | Collagen Boost | Anti Oxidant | 1 fl oz!
Taylorsville
I bought this a few weeks ago and have used it daily ever since. I absolutely love it! My skin has been glowing and overall seems healthier since I’ve been using this! I use this one in the morning or before my makeup and use the moon drops serum at night!
Quincy, MA
I bought this, hoping that I'd love it but I just don't. The formula is very thin therefore it's easy to apply too much. If you accidentally do that, your face is a greasy mess. When you manage to apply he right amount, it does makes your skin very shiny but not in a "glow" way. It's in more of a I've been outdoors all day, in really hot weather and I'm melting way.
Chicora, PA
This stuff is THE best. My skin always looks so fantastic. I bought it hesitantly and now I am SO glad I got it. I have sensitive skin, it helps moisturize it without irritating it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I would recommend it for daily use before a thin moisturizer.
Fishers
It make my skin so smooth even after using once I start seeing difference on skin love love love it I wish I knew about this product before, and packaging came very nice very impressed highly recommend
Lewes, DE
i lovee this natural facial oil. it’s really hydrating and it doesn’t make your skin greasy, as long as you don’t go overboard applying it. my face is sensitive and my skin is kinda dry and this stuff works great for me. a lot of more chemical based oils irritate my skin, so i didn’t have any problems after using the coachella naturals one
Paso Robles, CA
I am a skin care junkie but when I find a a product I really like and see results I stick with it . This brand makes some of the most amazing serums ever on the market and they are affordable I paid for a bottle of this at my local tj max for $12.99 and online it sells for $25. My skin is so soft and at 52 I look amazing
Syracuse, NY
BEST SKIN OIL EVER! I use this every morning before I put on makeup and it keeps the skin hydrated,makes my foundation glide on the skin easily and does not cake. I was so surprised the first time I used it! I would say one of the best affordable brands out there!
Greenwel Spgs, LA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I enjoyed this facial oil! Definitely gave me a radiant glow & was just the boost my skin needed. Super gentle as well and didn’t cause any breakouts, and my skin can definitely be sensitive
Clint, Texas
is the serum that I am currently using because it is super moisturizing, absorbs quickly and does not leave the skin oily.
Guelph, ON
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I don't mind this serum, but it isn't the one I would reach for first. I use it every so often. I think you probably have to have a specific skin type for it to work properly. It says to use about three drops to start and apply more if needed - but three drops is actually too much for me and it left my skin looking super oily and as if I had been sweating all day. I use about one and a TINY bit and it seems to be the perfect amount for me. It leaves my skin hydrated with makeup over top, so it's got that going for it 😉
Ask a question to the Influenster community...