BY COACH #53 in Online Retailers

Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
My older sister love's Coach and thanks to her I own a bunch of their products, mainly shoes and purses. They have a ton of cute products and their bags are great and super roomy which I like because I carry a ton of things. Their shoes are really comfy also and they look really cute when youhave a matching purse to go with them!!! Highly recommend!!!
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
My go-to for everyday bags. I've been rocking Coach for about 20 years now and have never been disappointed! They offer a huge selection with various colors and styles! One of the things I love best by Coach? Their rings! Always stylish and on point! I've had the same one for 13 years now, wear it everyday, and still get compliments!
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
The designs that Coach has now have taken a bad turn. I used to swear by Coach and was proud to carry one. I collected them. Now they have bags with characters and things on them? If I wanted characters I'd shop at Claire's. I miss the old signature line and the Poppy line from factory.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
I love this store. Its location works wonderfully for my travel time. Sales associates are fast and their choices are excellent. The packaging of the jewelry is really nice and what I love a lot about this site is the fast shipping and sales. I recommend this site to everyone.
April H.
I love all of my coach items. I have multiple phone cases tablet holders wallets purses book bag. I even have a coach keychain coach mirror and coach coin purse. I even have coached jewelry. I am absolutely obsessed with this brand and would recommend to anyone.
Hailey C.
Coach is one of my favorite designer companies. When I want to treat myself, I will usually go to this website and pick out a nice purse for me. The products are so well built and so reliable! You spend a lot on their products but you will have them forever!
Briel B.
Plant city , FL
Coach.com is a fabulous user friendly website. It was organized well which made it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for. They also list any specials they have on the home page. I recommend shopping here if you’re looking for a well made designer bag
Rachel L.
Long Beach , CA
I got a coach bag for my birthday last year and instantly fell in love with coach. Years ago I was never a fan but they've totally stepped it up. I'm in love with their leather. I used my bag for a year straight. Every couple months or so I took it in to be cleaned. You can take your bag to any coach store and they'll clean it for free! Since I received the bag last year I've since purchased two more bags, and a couple wallets. I don't think I'll ever buy another brand for leather!
Rena E.
I love my coach bags. They always have quality items, an out standing staff, and an array of things to choose from. Theaintance that's lifetime covered is great, but they do not replace the small straps that are on the clutches.
Gracie M.
Coach has always and will be the priceless beauty brand for me. I’ve purchased Coach bags for many years and will continue to do so. Whether it be a Handbag, Wallet or accessory I know just what I want and Coach always supplies that need. I highly recommend Coach because the quality shows and durability lasts a lifetime.