BY COACH #23 in Online Retailers

Vickie T.
Sun City Center, FL
I love when I carry my Coach purse. It is always recognizable, yet not ostentatious. They continue to carry the bags with the recognizable C pattern, yet they also have beautiful bags with little decoration, yet impeccable style. They have purses that I love to carry when I wear my jeans, but also have beautiful bags I am proud to carry for an evening on the town. As always the quality has remained top notch.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
My older sister love's Coach and thanks to her I own a bunch of their products, mainly shoes and purses. They have a ton of cute products and their bags are great and super roomy which I like because I carry a ton of things. Their shoes are really comfy also and they look really cute when youhave a matching purse to go with them!!! Highly recommend!!!
April H.
I love all of my coach items. I have multiple phone cases tablet holders wallets purses book bag. I even have a coach keychain coach mirror and coach coin purse. I even have coached jewelry. I am absolutely obsessed with this brand and would recommend to anyone.
Rena E.
I love my coach bags. They always have quality items, an out standing staff, and an array of things to choose from. Theaintance that's lifetime covered is great, but they do not replace the small straps that are on the clutches.
Luana M.
I have a couple of bags from coach that I use to travel or whenever I don’t want to ruin my good bags. I find that the quality is not that great for some of the bags, I have a crossbody bag that started to turn a bit blue from my jeans (first time wearing the bag). Some of my other bags started to come apart too easily. I do like their shoes and sandals, I find them comfortable and better quality.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Coach.com is amazing! You can browse all their bags, clothes and accessories while reading reviews on each item. They show you each product on a real person which makes it easier to relate with and helps with deciding what to buy. The customer service is also great as you could live chat with someone if you need help or have questions. Coach.com is just fantastic!
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Great quality handbags and other products. Coach is my go to purse brand. I am a repeat buyer and will always be. The purses last forever and remain intact and as beautiful as the day they were bought. I also have a pair of coach tennis shoes that are so comfortable and have really remained intact as well. I highly recommend coach for beautiful and long lasting purses, wallets, etc.
Christina B.
Muldrow
Great customer service and selection of merchandise when I can' get to the store. Coach Is my favorite purse designer because of the quality and longevity of their products.
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
My go-to for everyday bags. I've been rocking Coach for about 20 years now and have never been disappointed! They offer a huge selection with various colors and styles! One of the things I love best by Coach? Their rings! Always stylish and on point! I've had the same one for 13 years now, wear it everyday, and still get compliments!
Danyela B.
I ordered a hand purse from Coach with 80% discount with one year warranty for any damage that the purse may occur. Overall, I was impressed with discount and the one year warranty.