BY COACH #84 in Online Retailers

Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove , IL
I have never been so disappointed with a company in my life. A about a year ago I purchased a $600 bag and a $300 wallet from Coach throughout that year my purse has completely fallen apart the strap has all the leather trim falling off along with rides totally hanging. The studs on the Wallet have completely lost their color and falling off. I called the coach customer service number and they told me since it was over a year there was absolutely nothing they could do for me and I would have to pay to have it repaired and there was nothing they could do for me over the phone and I would have to go into a store. That had already upset me as it was I paid all this money for a product that was supposed to be good. So I took the time out of my day to go to the mall and go into a coach store with my bag and wallet when I got to the store I spoke to an employee who was incredibly rude and had no interest in helping me whatsoever. She explained to me that it was going to cost me around $350 to fix both items I think that is absolutely ridiculous considering these products are supposed to last for a decent mound of time definitely over year I am not going to pay $350 to fix products that I paid tons of money for that should’ve lasted in the first place. They did not offer me any type of help whatsoever and did not give me any other options expect except paying that $350. I have been a coach shopper for at least 10 years every single bag and wallet I own is coach most of that has lasted. But this one blew my mind. I will never buy another coach product as long as I live and I will switch to Marc Jacobs at least I know that the leather and stitching is quality from that brand even if I have to pay a little bit more it will be worth my time because I know that they will help me in the end if anything goes wrong with my product. Beware of coach all of it is made in China now and that’s why it is so insanely shitty. My mom is 69 years old and has a perfectly mint condition coach bag from the 70s that is in tip top shape and she used it a lot. Just goes to show that these companies want to save money in production so they go they go out and downgrade on their products. Well that isn’t going to gain customers and as much as you think you’re going to make more money from saving on the production price for making your products in the United States you’re going to lose many customers such as myself I’ve spent thousands of dollars on coach over the years and I will never spend another penny from this day forward. Thanks for nothing coach you’ve lost a customer
Seanna W.
Banner Elk, NC
Great quality handbags and other products. Coach is my go to purse brand. I am a repeat buyer and will always be. The purses last forever and remain intact and as beautiful as the day they were bought. I also have a pair of coach tennis shoes that are so comfortable and have really remained intact as well. I highly recommend coach for beautiful and long lasting purses, wallets, etc.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Coach.com is amazing! You can browse all their bags, clothes and accessories while reading reviews on each item. They show you each product on a real person which makes it easier to relate with and helps with deciding what to buy. The customer service is also great as you could live chat with someone if you need help or have questions. Coach.com is just fantastic!
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
I love my purse I bought from them. I recieved it as a gift from my husband in early 2013, and it's still going strong. I have used it alot, and it's still in almost perfect condition. I will continue to be a customer based on the quality. The price point is high yes, but the quality is worth every penny.
shala2124 C.
Decatur
Coach purses are my favorite to carry. With all of their styles they have something for everyone. The quality can not be beat!! They aren't the cheapest bags but aren't the most expensive either. When it's time for a new bag I always look to coach to fill my needs and will continue.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
I will not buy any purse wristlet jewelry or anything with the name coach on it unless it directly comes from a Coach store which the nearest one to me is about 4 hours away or from their website because I want to know that when I'm paying for has a warranty and is exactly what I want.
Dan S.
Las Vegas
When my wife will order coach online or I will get her a gift it's easy and straightforward to find their products on the website and always shows up fast. Coach is great because you get to have a nice quality designer bag and it's not quite as expensive as some of the others
Laura Q.
I wish I could afford the majority of their products, but I will say that the quality of their products is outstanding. My clutches get a beating & they seriously hold up to everything I've put them through. Sometimes I time my visit to their outlet store right to hit a great sale & I'll splurge on a treat for myself.
Jessica Y.
I once was a Coach addict until I grew out of it. I prefer all things faux and to spend $300 on more important things. Granted, their products are made well and last for a long time. It's as if one bag would add up to purchasing 15 different bags in a year or so's time.
Tashia W.
Williamsburg, VA
Coach brand is a classic! Coach leather products especially are so durable! I have plenty of Coach items from handbags to sunglasses and they are yeeears old but still in amazing condition. Coach products are of the highest quality and they last a long time!