Coach Varsity Cosmetic Case MakeUp Bag

by Coach

Signature coated canvas Zipper closure Interior slip pocket, fabric lining Approximate 6 1/2" (L) x 3 1/2" (H) x 3 1/4" (W) Silver hardware

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coach Varsity Cosmetic Case MakeUp Bag!
Hamilton, NJ
Love all the makeup bags, you can't really get a bad makeup bag BUT then again I'd rather cheaper ones...
Norcross, GA
My go to makeup bag for school and work touch ups👌 fits everything I need! And fitable anywhere !!!!!!!
Geronimo, OK
Me hubiera gustado que fuera un poco más grande pero es de tremenda calidad y muy bonita y diferente.
This is a small makeup bag. It would be great for what you like to keep in your purse for touch ups.
Martinsburg, WV
Love the size perfect for my purse and hold a good amount of makeup easy to clean and super cute
Tucson
I love my makeup bag. It's roomy enough to hold my makeup in my handbag. The color is popping.
West Union, SC
Love this make up bag, I love to splurge on coach products and this bag is one of my favorites
Wichita Falls , TX
Beautiful fabric, genuine leather! All their products can with stand any weather conditions!
I absolutely love coach!!!! Mostly of my purses are coach, I love the quality and affordable.
I love my makeup bag. Holds a ton for the small size! Looks can be deceiving! Great product!!

Looking for your answer?