Coach Varsity Cosmetic Case MakeUp Bag

by Coach

Signature coated canvas Zipper closure Interior slip pocket, fabric lining Approximate 6 1/2" (L) x 3 1/2" (H) x 3 1/4" (W) Silver hardware

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coach Varsity Cosmetic Case MakeUp Bag!
For the brand, cost, reputation and my expectations this bag did not hold up well. After a few months it was fraying and the zipper started to detach. Not even a year of use.
Sumter
It's pretty nice, there is really nothing bad to say about this product. I would recommend it but you have to be careful where you use and how so it doesn't get dirty.
Palm Harbor, FL
This makeup bag was received as a gift for my birthday. It's nice and soft on both the outside and inside. It's perfect for storing all my makeup needs inside! However, the price is pretty expensive (like most Coach items) and if you're looking for a nice makeup bag I'd recommend buying one from Target for a cheaper price.
I love this bag so much. Ive had mine for a while now and It doesn't have a single rip and the design shows no signs of fading. Yes it was a little bit on the expensive side, considering the size of the bag. But, I believe that it was 100% worth it. I would definitely purchase another one in the future.
Highland Vlg, TX
Every bag Coach makes is quality, even the cosmetics bag! I love coach for always being a dependable brand in the bag/purse industry. I love the bright orange shades featured on this bag and would recommend it to anyone looking for a high end cosmetics bag!
I love the brand coach and I think this is a great case but I found it to be a little bit overpriced for a cosmetic case. The fabric is actually pretty easy to clean and you can always take them into a Coach store is there one hundred percent guaranteed.
Very nice little makeup bag! Could be a bit cheaper seeing as it is small, but it's all about the name I suppose! Love the textured outside and it's easy to clean up after I take makeup out to put new stuff in!
Great bag! I use mine all of the time. It's sort of pricy, but its coach what do you expect. It's totally worth the money though, great quality and doesn't rip. I would recommend this to all of my friends!
Pittsburgh, PA
Everytime I travel I put my makeup in this bag. It's honestly my most favorite out of all my makeup bags. Very nice and not many people realize that it's a makeup bag
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Needed a new make up case and this was the perfect choice it is so cute it is perfect for on the go make up our use this all the time when I'm traveling and it hasn't even had a single tear or rip I would definitely recommend this

Looking for your answer?