COACH SWAGGER 27 IN PEBBLE LEATHER uploaded by Shari H.COACH SWAGGER 27 IN PEBBLE LEATHER uploaded by lindsey m.COACH SWAGGER 27 IN PEBBLE LEATHER uploaded by member-3d178d399

BY COACH

Colorblock leather Inside zip, cell phone and multifunction pockets Zip-top closure, fabric lining Handles with 10cm drop Longer strap with 48cm drop for shoulder wear 27cm (L) x 20cm (H) x 14cm (W) see more...

Alex J.
Pittsburgh,pa
I love this bag and would recommend it to anyone looking for a higher priced purse. The shape is everything I die for, BUT BUYER BEWARE!!! It is leather through and through and will not ‘hold’ the tough shape because it is a softer leather. Another draw back to the bag is that the straps cannot handle the bag, you will need to get a sturdier strap in order to use this bag to the fullest potential. I get a lot of compliments about this bag in the color black with gunmetal accents.
Megan G.
I can't speak to coaches cloth purses because I've only ever carried their leather bags. But they are amazing! They hold up really well and they are made Impeccably. They are so sophisticated but at the same time really pretty. I love their leather purses!
Samantha F.
Cookeville
I absolutely love my coach purse I use it everyday. Pros are it’s super cute don’t have any cons yet it’s not disappointing it was expensive but completely worth it if you like carrying a purse I would definitely recommend
Lydia C.
Bozeman, MT
I love my coach swagger bag. I have it in black with matte black hardware. The size is perfect for all my kids stuff, water bottles, tablets, and whatever else can fit. Great bag!
Adison H.
quincy
Fashionable has nice leather it’s functional super cute. I like smaller bags but even tho this bag is bigger I like it a lot it’s not that expensive in my opinion it’s worth the money if u like or need a bigger/ medium bag. It’s actually become one of my favorites in my collection.
Michelle H.
I received this bag as a gift from my husband and am absolutely in LOVE with it!!! It’s classy and roomy and the perfect bag for everyday use.
I love all my Coach gifts but this might be my favorite! I love the design and the color. I recommend it to everyone.
Maria H.
Bellevue, WA
I had recently purchased the 'Coach swagger 27' in pebble leather and I am pleased with my purchase. This product is very flattering and goes with any outfit you could imagine. The texture is very smooth and sleek the inside of the bag it too die for the pattering is brauo! You can fit anything into this purse and you will have no hassle. You can carry this bag for hours and you will not be soar.
Kiani L.
Albany, New York
Every Coach bag that I own is very good quality. I usually use the handbags when I go out of town or when I go out . The handbags are very effective and is a very reasonably good price I like how the pieces are very fashionable . I would recommend this brand because of how much space this handbag has I love this product !!
val l.
Bangor, PA
I love this product my sis would relaly love this I would relaly love to surprise her with this. I would love to have this for free please guys help me thank you!! If you love coach like my sis does and owuld pay alot of money for this purse that might be worth it or even get it for FREE then get this. Even try to help me get this for free please thank you. Guys so much!!!
Gabby F.
Best purchase ever!!! I love that this bag is classy and sassy at the same time! It has the perfect straps for when you're feeling fancy as well as the long cross body strap that is perfect for a casual look. My sister has a magenta one that she loves as well!! I would definitely recommend!