Megan M.
Megan M.

Is it worth it I heard it was terrible quality
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Feb. 20, 2014, 6:28 p.m.
Knockoffs are awful quality but if you have an original one there won't be any complaints. That's another reason to always buy the real thing, you'll know what you're getting and have the guarantee of a good name behind it.
Darin H.
Darin H.
Feb. 18, 2014, 12:03 p.m.
I haven't found it to be. I have had purses from both the outlet and the retail store, neither of the canvas bags holds up well to wear. They gave me a discount to buy a new bag one wore down so fast. I'd rather buy an off brand-real leather bag. Plus, with all of the outlets being open, the bags look tackier and more people have them, which makes them lose status and appeal.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jan. 28, 2014, 3:50 a.m.
What!? Oh hell now. Girl whoever told you that is cray. They last forever
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oct. 14, 2013, 12:54 p.m.
The Factory Store items quality is not as high as the full price store. However, my bags from either store have lasted forever. The leather satchels from the full price store are incredibly durable. I have been using one consistently for almost a year. If you buy a fake... well you are getting what you ask for. In the end, Yes.. definitely worth it!
Estela R.
Estela R.
Sept. 28, 2013, 1:09 a.m.
Not worth it!
Suganya T.
Sept. 27, 2013, 11:01 p.m.
Quality is ok! But if ur going to buy every brand according to change you might as well just get MK!
Christine A.
Christine A.
Sept. 22, 2013, 5:30 p.m.
I can't afford to spend that much money on coach but the quality is very good. my mother buys coach all the time and loves them. She only had problems with one purse, the gold matalick was warring off after a few years of use, however coach give her so much off her next purse because of it.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Sept. 4, 2013, 8:21 p.m.
Not too excited about the quality of the purse I bought. I'd much rather go to TJmaxx and buy a $200 purse for $50.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Aug. 29, 2013, 11:25 a.m.
Some pieces are definitely better quality than others (i.e. leather is better than canvas). But if you take care of them they last a long time. I had one bag I carried every day for 3-5 years....other than a stitch around the handle that has come out, it's good.
Doreen F.
Doreen F.
Aug. 24, 2013, 6:13 p.m.
If you take proper care of it it will last... I still use the same wristlet I bought 10 years ago!
Aug. 18, 2013, 8:02 p.m.
Quality isn't bad!
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
Aug. 12, 2013, 5:43 p.m.
All Coach products that I have purchased have been really good quality.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
July 23, 2013, 6:37 p.m.
It can be worth it if you take care of it and not thrash it around and throw it everywhere.
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
July 21, 2013, 8:06 p.m.
All of my coach bags and wristlets I have had for a long time. My oldest coach bag is 12 years old and is still in amazing condition.
Katie E.
Katie E.
July 16, 2013, 11:29 a.m.
They are very much worth the price. I've owned many coach wristlets and purses. If it's authentic, the quality will not be terrible. Even the ones from the outlet stores seem to last for a long time. Love Coach!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
June 28, 2013, 11:18 p.m.
I have only owned one Coach wristlet but I've had it for years! Definitely good quality!!!
sandra b.
sandra b.
April 26, 2013, 1:17 p.m.
I think its worth it it depends on how u take care of them i have 3 from 2009 and they still look brand new it just depends on how u take care of them
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
April 18, 2013, 9:45 a.m.
Yes they are worth the money
Candice H.
Candice H.
Feb. 5, 2013, 7:30 a.m.
Worth it! I've had mine for 4 years and it still looks like I bought it yesterday
Jameisha M.
Jameisha M.
Feb. 4, 2013, 7:47 p.m.
The quality of the Coach Wristlet holds up pretty well. I haven't had any problems with the material of my wristlet wearing out. My mother-in-law gave me one as present 4 or 5 years ago and it still looking great as it did the day she gave it me. I think it really depends how well you take care of it.
Ann Y.
Ann Y.
Jan. 18, 2013, 12:42 p.m.
It is definitely worth it! All of Coach's products are made from quality material!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Jan. 1, 2013, 6:13 p.m.
Yes! Mine have always been great quality!
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Nov. 13, 2012, 5:42 p.m.
Yes, I have so many Coach handbags, wallets and wristlets and have only had a problem with one bag. Even if you were to have a problem, Coach will bend over backwards to fix it or replace the item. I would recommend them to anyone.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nov. 7, 2012, 5:55 a.m.
Yes because the leather is high quality. I have had my wristlets for about 4 years and they are still in great condition.
Alessi S.
Alessi S.
Nov. 6, 2012, 6:30 a.m.
Worth it. High quality leather products. The leather definitely lasts longer than fabric bags/wristlets/wallets. I have had the same wristlet for years.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Nov. 5, 2012, 2:21 p.m.
It is worth it I've had my wrislet since 2010 and it still looks new and I wear it everyday.
Lynnette O.
Lynnette O.
Nov. 4, 2012, 6:43 a.m.
Definitely worth it. good for everything. i use mind everyday and plan on getting many more
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Nov. 1, 2012, 5:32 p.m.
Worth it, they match everything and are very stylish. I am a membrane so I was able to get a pretty good deal on one.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Nov. 1, 2012, 12:53 p.m.
They are totally worth the money spent
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Oct. 30, 2012, 11:40 a.m.
I don't know who told you they were terrible quality, but that is false! I have had two wristlets from Coach for about four years, and they are still in great shape!
Ruhma S.
Ruhma S.
Oct. 29, 2012, 7:28 p.m.
They are most definitely worth it! the ones I have are easily washed without and tear what so ever and I still use the one I got like 7 years ago, they really do come a long way.
Mallisa L.
Mallisa L.
Oct. 27, 2012, 7:35 p.m.
All of my Coach wristlets have been worth it. I have 3 that I have used every day, thrown around, and stuffed lots of things in and they have shown any signs of starting to wear out.

Join Now