COACH Sunglasses HC 8140 528713 Confetti Light Brown 55MM uploaded by Carol A.COACH Sunglasses HC 8140 528713 Confetti Light Brown 55MM uploaded by Carol A.COACH Sunglasses HC 8140 528713 Confetti Light Brown 55MM uploaded by Carol A.

BY COACH #9 in Eye Drops & Washes

Brand new authentic COACH Sunglasses in color 528713 Confetti Light Brown. This Sunglasses frame size is 55-18-135. This model is a, Female frame and comes with everything you would receive if you purchased it at a local retail store. Shop with... see more...

Ashlynne M.
Bethpage
These are the cutest sunglasses I’ve ever owned, and they fit your face so right!! I got mine at the coach store in the mall. Thy are so easy to use and don’t pinch like other brands do sometimes!! I would recommend!!
Mariela M.
Duncan , SC
Soo can we talk about this sunglasses they are beautiful and I need to get them ASAP! My sister have one pair but I don't but I used it once and they are not only good but beautiful and you guys should get it too because you are going to beautiful on them!
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I don't actually have this pair. I have another pair of Coach sunglasses I've had them for a couple years now really good like definitely one of my go-to for wearing very neutral Brown tortoise shell frames love them definitely definitely get a pair
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
I love these sunglasses!! They look amazing and they feel sturdy so you know they will withstand a lot! They are definitely pricey but totally worth it! I have very sensitive eyes and they're so great to wear! I would highly recommend!
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
These are so stylish and cute! The first time wearing them out, I got multiple comments on them! The colors are neutral, which is a plus for me as it matches pretty much anything! I love Coach products, always an A++.
Kyleigh B.
Bay City , MI
Love the style and fit for my oval shape head of mine. It's a lighter dark brown shade looking through them. I use them most often than not. Driving with them is a must. Bought from Macy's. Would recommend.
Amber E.
Conway, AR
These are amazing!! They give you the look of perfection and the quality is amazing! They match just about everything so I would definitely buy them! I use mine everyday and would definitely buy again!
Angela T.
washington
These sunglasses are so CUTTEEE I love them because they are so fabulous and stylish they have a very casual but formal look to them. I guarantee you that you'll get a tonnn of compliments and people asking you , hey where'd you get them" and the quality is just phenomenal!!!
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
Coach offers affordable and stylish sunglasses that are high quality and worth the price. They are pricey but you will be able to wear them for all seasons and for years as they offer classic styles that don't go out of style.
Chelsea H.
These sunglasses are wonderful. As all of Coach's products, these are long-lasting, stylish and very comfortable. I love that I can wear them with almost any outfit and get compliments on them every time I go out!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I bought this pair yesterday. I'm usually a verace person, but I seen these in the corner of my eye and couldn't resist.