COACH Sunglasses HC 8140 528713 Confetti Light Brown 55MM uploaded by Carol A.COACH Sunglasses HC 8140 528713 Confetti Light Brown 55MM uploaded by Carol A.COACH Sunglasses HC 8140 528713 Confetti Light Brown 55MM uploaded by Carol A.

BY COACH #2 in Eye Drops & Washes

Brand new authentic COACH Sunglasses in color 528713 Confetti Light Brown. This Sunglasses frame size is 55-18-135. This model is a, Female frame and comes with everything you would receive if you purchased it at a local retail store. Shop with... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love these sunglasses! Very stylish and appropriate for anytime, anywhere. Very neutral color, so goes with just about anything. Also, protects my eyes and blocks the sun without glare!
Mariela M.
Mariela M.
Duncan , SC
Soo can we talk about this sunglasses they are beautiful and I need to get them ASAP! My sister have one pair but I don't but I used it once and they are not only good but beautiful and you guys should get it too because you are going to beautiful on them!
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I don't actually have this pair. I have another pair of Coach sunglasses I've had them for a couple years now really good like definitely one of my go-to for wearing very neutral Brown tortoise shell frames love them definitely definitely get a pair
Carla P.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
I love these sunglasses!! They look amazing and they feel sturdy so you know they will withstand a lot! They are definitely pricey but totally worth it! I have very sensitive eyes and they're so great to wear! I would highly recommend!
Peyton O.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
These are so stylish and cute! The first time wearing them out, I got multiple comments on them! The colors are neutral, which is a plus for me as it matches pretty much anything! I love Coach products, always an A++.
BROOKE B.
BROOKE B.
CEDAR HILL, MO
I love these sunglasses!!! What is not to love they look great I use them everyday. I bought them from our local coach store and they are AMAZING! No sun is getting in my way!!! Would buy 100 more pairs just to have
pamela x.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
Coach offers affordable and stylish sunglasses that are high quality and worth the price. They are pricey but you will be able to wear them for all seasons and for years as they offer classic styles that don't go out of style.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
These sunglasses are wonderful. As all of Coach's products, these are long-lasting, stylish and very comfortable. I love that I can wear them with almost any outfit and get compliments on them every time I go out!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Melbourne, FL
These are so flipping cute I love wearing them wig every outfit. I will probably never be able to find such a good pair of sunglasses. You absolutely get what you pay for with coach products! Best sunglasses ever.
Brianne D.
Brianne D.
Aberdeen, NC
These coach sunglasses are a fashion statement hit. I use them almost everyday while I'm out and about. They are a. It expensive but so sleek. They are effective eyewear great for summer time. I would recommend
Chasity P.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I bought this pair yesterday. I'm usually a verace person, but I seen these in the corner of my eye and couldn't resist.