BY COACH #37 in Eye Drops & Washes

Brand new authentic COACH Sunglasses in color 528713 Confetti Light Brown. This Sunglasses frame size is 55-18-135. This model is a, Female frame and comes with everything you would receive if you purchased it at a local retail store. Shop with... see more...

Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love these sunglasses! Very stylish and appropriate for anytime, anywhere. Very neutral color, so goes with just about anything. Also, protects my eyes and blocks the sun without glare!
Mariela M.
Mariela M.
duncan sc
Soo can we talk about this sunglasses they are beautiful and I need to get them ASAP! My sister have one pair but I don't but I used it once and they are not only good but beautiful and you guys should get it too because you are going to beautiful on them!
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
33544
I don't actually have this pair. I have another pair of Coach sunglasses I've had them for a couple years now really good like definitely one of my go-to for wearing very neutral Brown tortoise shell frames love them definitely definitely get a pair
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
Sunglasses that fit the frame of my face and not too big are hard to find. These sunglasses I purchased from aafes were perfect fit! Affordable and not outrageous prices like other brands. Will buy again.
Briana M.
Briana M.
St Petersburg, FL
Trendy and fun. They aren't the huge kind of "hater blocker's" that was a trend for so long, but rather a flirty look for a fun day in the sun. Priced fair for the quality. Love the investment made here!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Ironton, OH
Very nice sunglasses. Easy to wipe down. Maximum coverage of sun and very stylish. These are hands diwn the best sunglasses I have ever owned.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Roslindale, MA
Una maravilla 😍😍😍😍😍me encantaron soy fanática a las gafas de sol no yo si los volvería a comprar 🤗🤗🤗
Kaytlin D.
Kaytlin D.
These are so nice they are easy to match with outfits and are a great hit among young adults.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Great sunglasses and very sturdy. Great quality and very expensive but wonderful I definitely love these
Heather A.
Heather A.
Birthday present and they are bomb. Love these sunnies and the compliments that come along with them
Chasity P.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I bought this pair yesterday. I'm usually a verace person, but I seen these in the corner of my eye and couldn't resist.