Add a Photo

Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Jan. 13, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Wristlets
I'm going to rate Coach in general here, because the wristlets are not my favorite, but I'm a HUGE Coach fan! In fact, a new Coach bag is my husband's go-to, no-fail gift for me! I'm not a big fan of the signature patterned Coach items, as pictured here. They are quickly and easily dated. That being said, I have only one of the signature canvas print items, and it has worn exceptionally well. The secret, if your budget allows, is to purchase the classic LEATHER Coach bags. They are timeless! I have a gorgeous, simple black leather Coach bag I purchased almost ten years ago. Every time I use it, I receive compliments! I imagine it's the same with the wristlets- the signature canvas pattern is quickly out of style, but purchase a simple, classic leather wristlet and you're good to go. The wristlet is probably less for a mom on the go, and more for someone who doesn't need to carry a ton of things. It's great for keys, cards, a bit of makeup, etc. So if that's all you need, or if you prefer to bring just a few things on a night out, it's a great option!
Mariam a.
Mariam a.
Jersey City, NJ
I received a pair of coach sunglasses (not sure of the style) a few years ago as a gift from my husband. They were beautiful, quality frames that fit perfectly. They had beautiful embossed writing on the side that said coach. However, after less than a years time the gold writing was almost completely gone. Now, I'm not neglectful of my sunglasses by any means and I always put them into the beautiful case they came with I do wear them often but felt for the price this shouldn't happen. Approximately 10 years ago, I bought myself a white pair of frames with gold Cs on the frames and these are still perfect to this day. I love all of the styles and the the price point is perfect.... I am not sure if maybe I got a faulty pair or not but it has surely deterred me from purchasing any more glasses, at least any with writing on them!
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
June 25, 2016, 3:26 p.m.
Review for: Wristlets
The Coach Wristlet is perfect for anyone that wants a place to store their phone and some cash or a credit card for a night out. I've been using my wristlet for about 1 1/2 years since I received it for Christmas. I have been using it instead of a purse and that's where I went wrong. These are not made to be act like a purse because there are no compartments for credit cards or money. Overall these wristlet's are made very well if you want to use them if you have minimal items, however I do not recommend these if you are looking to replace your purse. The only other thing that I have a problem with is that that handle is fraying after about 2 years of use. It may just of been the make of that particular wristlet, but I will need to replace my wristlet soon because of that.
Posh H.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Jan. 26, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Handbags
I pretty much only buy Coach bags because they are durable and the company stands behind their product. The handbags are cute too. *****Update to review. Coach changed their policy and they no longer stand behind their products. I bought a handbag 1.5 years ago and the zipper broke . Coach is refusing to fix it unless I pay a fee. The bag was over $200 and it only lasted me a year. I have spent thousands at Coach on purses, gloves, passport cover, wallets, scarves , umbrellas, shoes, jewelry, key chains , make up bags, gloves, etc. and this is how I am treated. I spend a lot on handbags because I expect them to last. Only lasting a year is ridiculous. The customer service is horrible. They lost a customer, but I'm sure they don't care. Coach has become low quality.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Watertown, MA
Jan. 19, 2016, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Wristlets
I have 3 different Coach wristlets and I love them all. The best part is they're all so different when it comes to style, color and size so I can switch it up! Two are perfect for an everyday wallet but one has an extra pocket on the outside that's great for my phone and the third on is great when I have a formal function to go to and I don't need that many cards, it has a small slot on the inside for ID and $ and then a large compartment for a camera or my phone, along with gum/mints and lip balm. One of them is leather which I love esp on a rainy or snowy day so I don't have to worry about anything inside getting wet. As far as cost goes, I'm not too sure considering all 3 were gifts but I've had them for years and they still look brand new.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Dallas, TX
Aug. 6, 2016, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: Wristlets
All-around great wristlet. I purchased one of these as a teacher's gift for Christmas. We were limited on the amount we could spend by the school. I was surprised (and relieved) that Coach offered such a useful & stylish option for such a great price point. The size is perfect to hold a small key chain, smart phone, cards & cash & a lipstick. Coach offered multiple finishes & color combos. You can go classic or youthful. It truly made a perfect gift & was much loved (and used often) by the recipient. She gave it rave reviews & stated that she had never received such a wonderful gift from one of her students. This truly is one of the best buys you can get at this price point. It's a no brainer!!
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Aug. 24, 2016, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Handbags
Can I just tell you I was starting to be really turned off by Coach bags until just recently?! They got a new designer from London that finally hit the nail on the head with trendy design! The new ROGUE collection is to die for!!!! It's great for work to fit my laptop without looking like a stuffy corporate business woman but the one I bought is out of control because it has bling and fringe!! So now when I go out I can fit my work stuff, my beauty stuff, AND my kids stuff without looking like a mom carrying a diaper bag. I love this new design and the quality is top notch. I just got it to replace my Louie carry-all and can't wait to rock it in the fall!
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
miami, FL
Sept. 15, 2016, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: Handbags
I love this bag! My bag car is definitely one of the favorites is large enough to hold everything I need that has lasted threw a lot of stations. winter snow and sleet, spring rain and heat of a desert summer. The one I have is 12cm Brown tie Bag💜 Fits everything I need including my huge bag of medicines. I like it a shoulder bag and can also lead by adding a belt at the time where I am too weak to sustain it. The main belt is starting to get a little, but nothing that frightens me more and also have washing using upholstery cleaner. Very happy and repurchase another bag when it is no longer usable. Such a large purchase in retail stores.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Saint Charles, MO
March 29, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Handbags
I have been purchasing Coach bags for almost 15 years now. Coach is honestly the only brand I purchase for purses. I used to buy a purse about every 3-6 months because they would wear out and fall apart. That does not happen with Coach. I now purchase one every 1-3 years and all of my bags still look new. They are high quality, timeless, and beautifully made. I have been wearing the bag I have now for 3 years. I recently just purchased a new one and can not wait to use it! I have all the ladies in my family and friends using Coach. Highly highly recommend, they are worth the investment, Coach outlets are great too.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Beautiful sunglasses and they fit wonderful...unfortunately they were too mirrored and the mirroring was very yellow which looked really bad on me haha. I did end up returning them for that reason and only that reason. The beautiful brown gift wrap box was great but the actual shipping box had no protection like bubble wrap and the case had been bouncing around in transit....which ended up nicking the case and maybe a spot on one of the lenses . Overall though these were the very most comfortable sunglasses I have ever tried on and they did not fall off of my face which is very common for me.
Kris T.
Kris T.
Havre De Grace, MD
Is a Coach really worth what you pay for it?
destiny m.
destiny m.
Does these rip easily
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Do u buy coach at outlets or the real stores? I always buy them at outlets!
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this a good quality?
Yanette E.
Yanette E.
N Las Vegas, NV
Have you every actually owned a Coach wristlets?