BY COACH

• This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses ...2 Answers
Juana D.
Thermal, CA
These wristlets are so cute and so nice. You can use them with almost everything and they look great with almost everything. I totally recommend buying yourself one. They might be a little costy but it will be worth it!
Adriana T.
Seattle, WA
When you just need a small statement piece. This had done the job very well. I have a pink one and a purple one that I use. It is really beautiful and it is good if you like the name brand stuff. It isn't very flashy too
Jes H.
Saint Joseph
I like coach products that dont have designs on them. My wristlet is shimmery gray and ive had it for a couple of years now. I love it and i will continue buying from coach (when i can afford it) their products are well made though so its worth the money.
McKenzie L.
Roseville, CA
I received a Coach wristlet as I gift and I love it! It is such a useful item to have if you don't want to carry a purse around or are going to a club or concert. It also lasts a very long time and is great quality.
Megan P.
Cudahy, WI
I like coach wristlets because of the quality, but I feel like the quality of this one wasn't like others I've had in the past. I also don't like things that have the logo everywhere so that attracted me to this.
Katelyn C.
Super cute and adorable. This wristlet was nice for going out to a bar or even when you don't have a lot on you (some money, a few credit cards, id), but thought it was still considerably on the small side.
Grace K.
Huntington Station, NY
This product is so pretty yet durable! It carries a lot of my necessities and items that I need with me daily. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a smaller bag!
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh , PA
I hate carrying purses. Always have so anytime I need to carry anything I use this wristlet. All my cards and cash fit into it nicely and it doesn't get in my way. Love it
Sabrina W.
Sahuarita, AZ
So adorable and fits all my of my items!! It is better than using a purse and I always carry this with me. It fits all of my cards and cash, as well as My IPhone 7.
My go to when I don't want to carry a bag! Very well made and comes in handy. Clip my keys on and I'm ready to go. I have one to match almost all of my coach purses!
Natasha V.
This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses like this one for much less and quality is good . What exactly are we paying for…. The name or how long this item last when there many like it?