BY COACH

• This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses ...2 Answers
Jaddey C.
Columbia, SC
I love how these small Coach wristlets are light wait so they are easy to carry. If you are going to a football game they are good to use because you can but some money and your keys in it and your good to go! These wristlets arnt that expensive especially if you get them at the outlets.
kait a.
Dyer, IN
I feel the "luxury" in Coach has gone down throughout the years. It used to be "Oh my look at that beautiful Coach bag." Now you see 7 year olds/middle schoolers carrying the exact same thing as a grown woman in her 30/40s. I personally dont want to be carrying the same bag as a 7 yr old
bronte k.
Glendale, CA
I bought this for myself when my last wallet ripped and i love it! Its so convenient, when i leave the house i dont have to carry a huge purse with me, i just have my cards and cash and ID in there along with anything else small i need for a quick trip somewhere. the only thing that annoys me is how it moves everytime i put it around my wrist and walk but its fine! I usually just hold it anyway.
Taylor Y.
White Oak, PA
Okay, so to begin: I LOVE wristlets in general. Coach has a great variety of wristlets, which in my opinion, are better than big purses! It is so easy and stylish to carry these around, to store your phone, wallet, and maybe some lipgloss! :) Cute and fun
Sharon L.
I love my COACH Small Glitter Wristlet! I use it for special occasions but not for normal everyday use. COACH has good customer service and there are more pros than cons, although there is room for improvement. I will definitely shop at COACH again.
Jen P.
Akron, NY
Adorable higher end wristlet that is perfect for a night on the town or special date! Just the right size for your identification and money or cards. More expensive than the average bag but made to last and every lady deserves a special something
Nicole E.
Buda, TX
I love Coach wristlet's! They're so easy to travel with. I can just hold it in my hand if I'm running to the grocery store or gas station, or I can slip it in a pocket of my backpack when I'm on campus. Enough room to hold my stuff and looks cute!
Alexis K.
Clermont, FL
Just bought the shiny black one for a present. Super cute and big enough to fit an iPhone 6. Got it on sale after thanksgiving, so only paid around $20. Really happy with this purchase as I have an older style wristlets that I still use.
Jenny I.
New York
I love keeping a wristlet in my bag. I can take it out to carry my essentials when I don't want to lug around my entire bag. This one is great because it works for all occasions. It's almost like a little insurance that I'll always have something appropriate with me if I ever need a small clutch/wristlet, no matter what the occasion.
Jenna B.
This is the perfect size for things I need for a fancy night out. Love the glitter for a little extra pop. easily fits my phone, cards, cash, and lipstick if I need it. Would recommend it - worth the price if you're going to use it often.
Natasha V.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses like this one for much less and quality is good . What exactly are we paying for…. The name or how long this item last when there many like it?