BY COACH

• This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses ...2 Answers
Hannah S.
Blacksburg , VA
Love this wristlet. I can fit all my cards, cash, and iPhone 6 into this without needing to carry my purse. Zipper is easy to use without the hassle and is well-made. Should last forever if taken care of!
Deanna Y.
Herndon, PA
Ive had about 8 wristlets and i love them . They last a long time . Down fall is the price but during blackfriday you can get them at a good price . They dont wash to well so try not to mess it up alot .
Jordan W.
Oil City, Pa
This is my go to wristlet, I have it in cheetah print. The material is a leather, and the quality is great. Looks amazing, extremely expensive, but it's lasted me longer than any other thing I've had!
Kristin W.
I love any coach wristlet. I've had a few, but I use only one consistently and it's been almost 10 years! Still holding up well, and with a little cleaning, it looks in great shape! Worth the investment.
Casey D.
Shubuta, MS
Love this little wristlet! It is so cute and just the right size to hold keys and lip gloss. I wish it was a little bigger so I could put my phone in it. It was not a bad price for this cute bag!
Amanda S.
Lester, PA
I love this wristlet. I am normally not big on name brand products but this is amazing and goes with any outfit I have. I use it when I go out somewhere too fancy for a casual pocketbook.
TATIANA  🌿 A.
I got this as a gift and I love it! It's a good size, not to big not to small. It also fits my phone in there which is convenient. The outside of it is nice too, has a great texture
Jenn J.
Keller, TX
Decently priced wristlet. I Love this one! It's the perfect size for just a few cards, lipstick, gum and keys. My go-to wristlet for a night out. I have it in black and brown so no matter what I wear, I can take one of my COACH wristlets.
Kaylen S.
Montvale , NJ
I cannot live without my wristlet. It's the perfect travel and everyday staple. The perfect amount of space for money, keys and lipgloss. A great brand that's also affordable.
Jennifer C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I hate carrying purses. Always have so anytime I need to carry anything I use this wristlet. All my cards and cash fit into it nicely and it doesn't get in my way. Love it
Natasha V.
This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses like this one for much less and quality is good . What exactly are we paying for…. The name or how long this item last when there many like it?