BY COACH

• This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses ...2 Answers
Sarah A.
Love these!! In total I have 4 and I take them everywhere with me! They hold my phone keys and money! Everything I need I think the price is worth it and would definitely recommend if you don't want to carry around a big purse.
Emily L.
Angola, NY
I received this as a bridesmaids gift a little while ago. It's my go too when I need something small just for going out. It's very sturdy so I don't have to worry about it breaking. I know it's a little expensive but worth it
Treinae S.
Saint Paul
My wristlet is with me everywhere I go. Super durable and holds just the right amount for what I need when I go out; whether that's to go get coffee or go get drinks. I recommend to any girl who's looking for a small clutch!
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I'm a very loyal coach fan, I have a good collection of wristlets because they are very convenient for on the go. I like coach products in general because of the quality of their bags. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Juana D.
Thermal, CA
These wristlets are so cute and so nice. You can use them with almost everything and they look great with almost everything. I totally recommend buying yourself one. They might be a little costy but it will be worth it!
Avery J.
Rome, NY
So cute! It's goes with pretty much anything! The only down falls are that I can't fit my phone in it :/ (iPhone 6s) or my inhaler. Those two are my main essentials, so I usually have to opt for a bigger wristlet.
Jackkie K.
Tampa, FL
I love my coach wristlet!! The perfect size for my cash,cards, and license! I use it as my wallet!! Goes in my bag when I need it or I just take it with me if I just need what's inside. Hangs on my wrist or fits in my pocket
Lexi K.
This wristlet is sooooo cute! I recommend it 100%. The little bit of sparkle is an amazing touch especially since I'm all about sparkle and glow. The price isn't bad a lot compared to other brands and since it's good Quality it's worth the price.
Ellie B.
I love the wallet itself, everything is great except for the wrist strap. Mine has literally fallen apart, the sides of the strap have peeled off and the leather is splitting now. Not happy about it at all.
emily c.
This is such a good handy purse to take around with you. I added a chain to make it a crossover purse and it works so well for going to the movies. For the brand and size it was such a good price. I would definitely recommend this.
Natasha V.
This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses like this one for much less and quality is good . What exactly are we paying for…. The name or how long this item last when there many like it?