BY COACH

• This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses ...2 Answers
Anna D.
It want this exact one but I couldn't find it. Everyone needs one or twelve. It's good just for money and your card and your cell phone, especially if you're going out and don't want a purse, just hangs from your wrist. Coach use to have the wrist part have a clip on it but now they don't do it and it's sad. I miss the clip so I could hang it from my diaper bag or the shopping cart so someone couldn't steal it just like that.
Keann P.
I love the ease and convince of the wristlet. I recently traveled around Asia for a month and carried my wristlet with me. I got it at the coach outlet mall conveniently located in our towns mall. I would for sure recons this for traveling. I was even able to stick my passport inside of it along with money.
Analaura C.
Both this 2 months ago ! I was looking for for a wallet that could fit my phone but didn't found one so suddenly I found this! I still can't believe my phone fits there with my id's money and all the tickets I had save ! This is amazing!
Amanda G.
I love the look of this wristlet. I got it as a gift in Kelly green. It's very cute and goes with most things I wear. I like the pop of color with a black dress. It's a little small to fit my cellphone but I am able to squeeze it in there.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
I love my COACH small wristlet. it has be actually become my wallet because its so easy to take in and out. It has been super effective with all the needs I have used it for! They are a tad expensive, but I believe they are worth every cent due to the quality of the product and how long it will last!
Kimberly S.
Las Cruces, NM
These small coach wristlets are the best you can easily keep all you info and money in there witch out such a hassle of a big bag I love it when I'm on the go going out and about on the scene I highly recommend it
Jhulianna V.
Lutz, FL
I love how portable the bag is and how it's cute and fun. I have had it for quite a while now and it's handy. The colors are a bit flashy and don't always go with everything but I would recommend the product in a different color.
Sam B.
Lake City
Love the size and shape! I usually have a few of these in a tote and will bring them with when I switch bags. They don't hold a lot, but perfect for a date when I don't need to carry a ton with me. I use them on daily basis so very much worth it. And they make great gifts as well
Ashley T.
San diego, CA
I've never been dissatisfied with any purchases from Coach and this wristlet was no different. It was sleek and beautiful, held up well to daily use and children, and it's always an experience when you get a new Coach product, due largely in part to their attention to detail.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I have this wristlet in black. It's great for going out! I can fit my ID, Credit Card, Cash & a lipstick. I love that I don't have to lug a huge purse around. Also it fits great in my diaper bag!
Natasha V.
This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses like this one for much less and quality is good . What exactly are we paying for…. The name or how long this item last when there many like it?