BY COACH

• This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses ...2 Answers
Janice H.
Love this wristlet! The quality is top notch, the leather is amazingly soft and beautiful. This is my go to little bag when I am out for a nice evening.
Luzbernice H.
Santo domingo
Apart from being super adorable, i love that it has slots to place my credit cards. Also it fits my phone as well so thats definitely a plus!!
Ayesha J.
Toronto, ON
Love this!! It looks so classy and got it at a great price. I just wish it was a little bigger so that my iPhone 6 isn't such a tight squeeze.
Arhama R.
Ajax, ON
Got it as a birthday gift and I love it. I don't carry much so it was perfect for me. Very chic and I love the touch of GLITTER. Super happy
leanne j.
I have had my wristlet for years and it looks brand new great quilty even though there a bit on the pricey side its worth it for the quilty
Samantha M.
Love bringing this out to the bar or a night out in the town.  Perfect size and easy to carry. Goes great with any outfit
Yael R.
Perfect size for going out - it will hold your cards, phone, and lipstick. No need to bring a purse anymore!
Deborah S.
toronto, ON
Decent size to carry around a few belongings. As always, fabulous quality with Coach!
Natasha V.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses like this one for much less and quality is good . What exactly are we paying for…. The name or how long this item last when there many like it?