BY COACH

• This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses ...2 Answers
ren R.
RED DEER, AB
I got this as a gift from my husband's grandfather. I like it but im the type of person who likes big purses as I bring a lot of stuff with me. Its elegant looking which I really like.
Ashlyn C.
Sault Ste, ON
My friend gives me a couch wallet every year for Christmas !
These pieces are so high quality I'm never disappointed !
Sturdy wrist strap ! Easy to clean !
Holds exactly what I need.
Kyra P.
Toronto
Super cute, fits nicely in a small purse, easy to use and looks stylish too. Fits up to 20 cards. I was very happy with my purchase and I will be buying from them again.
Miya S.
It is cute and handy. Not for people that carry lots of items around but its a good size for small handbags. It also has a strap to carry it easily on your wrist.
Christina M.
This Coach wristlet is gorgeous and the perfect size for a phone and cash. It comes in a variety of colors and customer service couldn't be more polite. Although pricy, the leather is good quality and cleans easily. Coach will continue to be a staple in my closet!
Joelle S.
Sherbrooke, QC
Perfect size! Perfect style. So practical with the wrist band and the two separated pocket. Perfect size to put my cellphone in. Great price point for the quality. A staple piece!! I recommand, you'll use it everyday
Diana N.
Ottawa, ON
I'm in love with this little cute wristlet! It's the perfect accessory for my purse! I also love how simple it is and how I can fit a bunch of my cards in it. Highly recommend it!
Jessica C.
Brampton, Ontario
Didn't have the glitter one but I have a different style and I used it all the time. It's really convient. A great gift for anyone who is always on the run.
Janice H.
Love this wristlet! The quality is top notch, the leather is amazingly soft and beautiful. This is my go to little bag when I am out for a nice evening.
Luzbernice H.
Santo domingo
Apart from being super adorable, i love that it has slots to place my credit cards. Also it fits my phone as well so thats definitely a plus!!
Natasha V.
This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses like this one for much less and quality is good . What exactly are we paying for…. The name or how long this item last when there many like it?