BY COACH

• This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses ...2 Answers
Ana C. d.
Wilmington
I was gifted a Coach Wristlet. A different color but I love it. I use it as my mini makeup bag. I carry by blotting sheets, lipstick, and my mirror.
Gloria J.
Brentwood, NY
Beautiful gift from a family member. It's meant to carry an electronic device, and has enough space for money and cards. Very useful AND tasteful!
Mai L.
Sacramento, CA
This wristlet come in handy. When I dont want to carry my purse, I normally just grab this wrislet. The price is kind of pricey vu5t it is worth it
Christina B.
Great size. Perfect color. Holds cards, cash, pen, phone, and check book. Clip my keys on it and go. Don't have to look for so much stuff anymore
Ann P.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this little wristlet. It holds my cards, money, keys, and phone really nicely! Mine is in a light color though so it's hard to keep clean.
Ka C.
Saint Paul, MN
Cute, convenient and loving how they've incorporated side pocket on the inside. Makes it easier to separate some important items from others.
Danielle F.
I love coach. Such great quality. I love this because if I don't want to take my purse I just brag this and go!! Great quality and price
Cindy S.
The Coach wristlet is durable and can hold a good amount of cash and your cards like your ID and credit card. It also looks very classy.
Miriam B.
I absolutely love Coach wristlets. They are made to last, and are always in style. You can't fit much in these, but my phone fits nicely.
Alaina G.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love my clutch. I use it on date nights with my husband. It is very durable and fits what I need to take out with me for date night.
Natasha V.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses like this one for much less and quality is good . What exactly are we paying for…. The name or how long this item last when there many like it?