BY COACH

• This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses ...2 Answers
Ce D.
Thomasville
I love my gold glitter wristlet. However it’s not practical for me. My phone barely fits in it and I don’t use it like I thought I would. It’s a beautiful wristlet but not for me, especially for the price. I don’t believe I would recommend this for everyday use.
Mariana R.
Philadelphia
I love these wristlets. I've had mine for years and it still looks perfect! I love it for when I am carrying small crossbody bags and my bigger wallet doesn't fit, but also I love carrying it alone if I'm going to the grocery store of the pharmacy. Very versatile and timeless
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
I have a black one and I love these they match my purses I can fit what’s more important and they aren’t expensive I usually go when on sale but they are worth it like I said the material is great easy to clean and they don’t get as damaged I other purses do
Justine J.
Clifton, NJ
I love this great for change and small amount of items and I like the cord is perfect for any size wrist I like the color mine was purple currently use it to help keep track of my ds games and is very nice for special occasions
Haley A.
Apache Jct, AZ
This little clutch comes in such handy with traveling or just going out and needing all the necessities! It is cute, small, has pockets and space for more than it looks! I bought 2!!!
Carolyn A.
I love my coach wristlet. It is great when you don't feel like wearing a purse and you go to the mall. It's so versatile and matches everything.
Beautifully textured shantung, signature Coach fabric has authentic leather trim finishes. A detachable, leather handle allows you to use the wristlet as a wallet if you need to. The wider bottom allows you to put more things inside. It has a zip-top closure and fabric lining and measure 9-1/4″ wide x 5-1/4″ high by 1-1/2″ deep at the widest part, which is the bottom.

Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
I love using my coach wristlets when I am going out to dinner or going out to the bars! They are the perfect size for your credit cards, cash, a lipgloss and maybe a few tampons. I do have some that my iphone even fits in! I don't have an iphone plus though. I imagine those would not fit at all in a wristlet.
Megan E.
This product is beautifully made, easily organized and accessible. Originally I thought that the wallet would begin to fade or lose its shape but overall it's stayed in like-new condition. The product itself was inexpensive for me the coach outfit was running a sale but even without the sale the wristlet was a feasible buy especially considering the product.
Jenny I.
New York
I love keeping a wristlet in my bag. I can take it out to carry my essentials when I don't want to lug around my entire bag. This one is great because it works for all occasions. It's almost like a little insurance that I'll always have something appropriate with me if I ever need a small clutch/wristlet, no matter what the occasion.
Donna S.
Jacksonville, FL
Coach handbags it's an accessory u can build ur look around. This particular one is great for date night to walking around ur favorite museum. Quality materials made to last. A great forever bag Coach never goes out of style.
Natasha V.
This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses like this one for much less and quality is good . What exactly are we paying for…. The name or how long this item last when there many like it?