• This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses like thi...2 Answers
Keann P.
I love the ease and convince of the wristlet. I recently traveled around Asia for a month and carried my wristlet with me. I got it at the coach outlet mall conveniently located in our towns mall. I would for sure recons this for traveling. I was even able to stick my passport inside of it along with money.
Mariana R.
I love these wristlets. I've had mine for years and it still looks perfect! I love it for when I am carrying small crossbody bags and my bigger wallet doesn't fit, but also I love carrying it alone if I'm going to the grocery store of the pharmacy. Very versatile and timeless
Carolyn A.
I love my coach wristlet. It is great when you don't feel like wearing a purse and you go to the mall. It's so versatile and matches everything.
Beautifully textured shantung, signature Coach fabric has authentic leather trim finishes. A detachable, leather handle allows you to use the wristlet as a wallet if you need to. The wider bottom allows you to put more things inside. It has a zip-top closure and fabric lining and measure 9-1/4″ wide x 5-1/4″ high by 1-1/2″ deep at the widest part, which is the bottom.

Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
I love using my coach wristlets when I am going out to dinner or going out to the bars! They are the perfect size for your credit cards, cash, a lipgloss and maybe a few tampons. I do have some that my iphone even fits in! I don't have an iphone plus though. I imagine those would not fit at all in a wristlet.
Megan E.
This product is beautifully made, easily organized and accessible. Originally I thought that the wallet would begin to fade or lose its shape but overall it's stayed in like-new condition. The product itself was inexpensive for me the coach outfit was running a sale but even without the sale the wristlet was a feasible buy especially considering the product.
Jenny I.
New York
I love keeping a wristlet in my bag. I can take it out to carry my essentials when I don't want to lug around my entire bag. This one is great because it works for all occasions. It's almost like a little insurance that I'll always have something appropriate with me if I ever need a small clutch/wristlet, no matter what the occasion.
Donna S.
Jacksonville, FL
Coach handbags it's an accessory u can build ur look around. This particular one is great for date night to walking around ur favorite museum. Quality materials made to last. A great forever bag Coach never goes out of style.
Amere G.
This is my very first wristlets that I've own! I used it for quite a while now and still looking like new! The quality was Outstanding and never worn out easily as the other wristlets that I own! Coach definitely has a very good quality standard products! I enjoyed my purchased from Coach and I'll be definitely be buying more!
Anna D.
It want this exact one but I couldn't find it. Everyone needs one or twelve. It's good just for money and your card and your cell phone, especially if you're going out and don't want a purse, just hangs from your wrist. Coach use to have the wrist part have a clip on it but now they don't do it and it's sad. I miss the clip so I could hang it from my diaper bag or the shopping cart so someone couldn't steal it just like that.
Amanda G.
I love the look of this wristlet. I got it as a gift in Kelly green. It's very cute and goes with most things I wear. I like the pop of color with a black dress. It's a little small to fit my cellphone but I am able to squeeze it in there.
Natasha V.
This little purse/ wristlet is cute but I've seen purses like this one for much less and quality is good . What exactly are we paying for…. The name or how long this item last when there many like it?