Coach Signature Women's Perfume uploaded by Trista N.Coach Signature Women's Perfume uploaded by April T.

BY COACH

The flirty and fresh floral notes of this Coach Signature perfume presents pure luxury. PRODUCT FEATURES Guava, gant waterlily, jasmine, mimosa, tuberose, vanilla, amber wood and orris. PRODUCT DETAILS 0.34-oz. For women Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: .34OZ. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Wood. see more...

Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
Love this perfume I keep it in my purse whenever I need it very easy to use. I like how the smell isn't too strong or over powering and it is very convenient to take mainly when your on the go. My sister also found it very nice since she gets headaches easily and found that this smell didn't give her a headache!
J C.
Lahoma, OK
This has a good smell. It was very popular and was sold out all over in my town so it was hard to find. Everyone compliments me when I wear it so that is nice. It's affordable and lasts a longtime because you don't have to use very much at all! I would definitely recommend.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Coach is always a classic to me no matter what the product is you purchase. Never a con and worth every penny. Beautiful packaging. I always recommend it. Once you buy a Coach bag you can never buy less.
Tyler M.
I purchased a roller of this on a while. It's a nice scent, don't get me wrong. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Nice and fresh smelling and not too strong. However, it did leak a little bit in my bag, so I had to make sure it was stored upright in one of the pockets.
Melissa M.
Jacksonville , FL
Great scent! Light and airy, makes me feel confident and graceful! Doesn't wear off half way through the day! Versatile! Decently priced, a little goes a long way, so it lasts long! I would recommend for someone looking for a fresh smell!
Brooke L.
The first time I smelled this fragrance, I knew I had to have it. I love clean simple smells and this perfume hits all the marks. It's mature without being old lady. Coach always has wonderful fragrances.
Rana N.
I really loved the scent of this!!!! It's pretty strong so you have to be careful but it's easy to use and lasts so long for me! It's expensive but so worth the splurge !!! I've had it for more than 5 months now which is crazyyyyyyyyy
Kayla M.
I purchased this product at an outlet, thinking it was a different scent without smelling it. It was not my favorite smell. It was too strong and overpowering for me. I knew my mother in law would love the scent, so I passed it down to her. Although it wasn't the scent for me, it did work for her. If you like strong, floral and amber scents then this is the perfume for you.
Shelby L.
Peculiar, MO
In my personal opinion, some of the high end perfumes do not smell good at all! This coach perfume will always get me compliments though! I absolutely love everything about it, except the price! 😉 I always get the smaller version of the bottle, and seem to use it too quickly. It also gives you an all day lasting smell!
Jade W.
Easton, PA
I love this perfume it brings an amazing scent that lasts he whole day. I got this as a Christmas gift and I used it almost everyday and I still have half of the bottle left . I would recommend to anyone